cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone using Authorize.net?

I remember it being popular 15 or so years ago. Do people still use that as their payment gateway now? Would you recomment not recommend it for a new site (clothing) on a custom back end?

vijay06
4 REPLIES 4

I would strongly warn against ordering from any of these unless you reside in the United Kingdom (endclothing.com). Even if they have nice things, sending something back if you don't like it or it doesn't work is a pain. After having a brand new lil peep 3D graphic hoodie returned to me twice when trying to get it back to london on the Thames, I had no choice but to sell it on ebay. That is, whatever that is. It was also about $80 for shipping. It isn't worth it.

Jeffery22

Authorize.net is pretty much the one of the big guys for online payment processing. Some of the other ones are Braintree, paypal website payments pro, trust commerce. After Authorize.net I see braintree come up a lot. 

paygonline

Runolfsson

Our professional grade tailors are thoroughly trained and tested, ensuring that you get nothing short of the best service every single time. Not only are they trained to get the job done right, but they are well capable of working with tight time restraints. They can do it all, from a simple hem to a large order of redesigning a dress. They are also experienced in working with a number of different kinds of clothing articles, whether that should be a dress for the summer or a suit for a black-tie event. This is what ensures that our business has something for everyone!

singhsmart

In the modern age when everyone is claiming to be the best in the field, Singh Smart Alterations provides complete clothing alteration services to utmost satisfaction of our clients. Most of our business is from repeat clients and recommendations and it stands a testament to the quality of services we provide. We are proud of ourselves on providing you with quality alterations each and every time you visit our shop.

visit this site> 

https://www.singhsmartalterations.com/

singhsmart