cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get DPM to work

I have tried the SIM method an have gotten it to work. Now I am trying the DPM and I can not get it to work for me.

I am testing with the Coffee store example and have followed all the instructions and configured the config,php.

When I get to the checkout_form.php and press Buy I get this message:

3,2,13,The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.,,P,0,,,2.18,,auth_capture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,9F76D49A5960CCB8226C471FBB9C8277,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bank Account,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I know my login ID and password are correct because I used them in the SIM method.

Please help - Sam

SamLaundon
Contributor
36 REPLIES 36

Progress Report. The solution lies in the Sample Application found here:

DPM Sample Application

It's a very nicely detailed example, thank you whoever you are.

More soon.

C

I set this thing up and when I got to the Buy button and clicked it I got this error message:

3,2,13,The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.,,P,0,,,2.18,,auth_capture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,9F76D49A5960CCB8226C471FBB9C8277,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Any idea(s) why?

Thanks!

The error you are getting here is reason response code 13 (The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive).  This error indicates that either the login ID that you are submitting is incorrect, or you are posting the transaction to the wrong server.  If you are using one of our developer test accounts, you'll wan to make sure that you are submitting the transaction to our test environment.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

That URL is for AIM...Can youi please provide me code for DPM without using MVC pattern.My requirement is I have one form when i click on submit it is deirectly go to Authorized.net site.which is done with DPM API.

But here all the example using MVC my application is simple web forms not MVC.

Can you please send me code Related to DPM using simple web form not MVC

DPM, AIM, SIM all post to the same URL.

You can download the SIM sample code and change it to work with DPM. Look at the DPM documentation "Integrating with Java" and it list the minimum required fields.

I'm getting the error:

Error -- not AuthorizeNet. Check your MD5 Setting.

I searched the code and found the echo.. but i'm still a bit lost.. 

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I thought I might be able to comment out the md5 like so:

//$md5_setting = 'myloginid'; // Your MD5 Setting

I then recieved a different error. Help please!

Sorry, an error occurred: The specified security code was invalid.

back to the first md5 error again!

ugghhhh

If you want assistance with your error you're going to have to do more then say, "ugghhhh".

1. Have you verified that your Login ID is correct? 
  2. Have you verified your transaction key is correct?
  3. Have you verified the URL you are submitting to is correct?
  4. What changes have you made to the code thus far?
  5. Can you post the changes you have made so we can see them? (Please remove your login ID and transaction key and use the  button please so your code is readable)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Conde :: Certified Authorize.Net Developer (Brainyminds) :: Official Authorize.Net Blogger

NEW! Handling Authorize.Net's Webhooks with PHP

Integrate Every Authorize.Net JSON API with One PHP Class (Sample code included)

Tutorials for integrating Authorize.Net with PHP: AIM, ARB, CIM, Silent Post
All About Authorize.Net's Silent Post
form page below named: direct_post.php and than this page. AuthorizeNetDPM.php I changed the sandbox url from test to secure. I put my login id for my $md5_setting = 'loginid'