cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card Processing API

We have Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 and we plan to integrate your Authorize.net SDK/API into our system.  We basically only want to send Credit Card Payment Transactions from our NAV to Authorize.net so we don't have to always go to your site to charge our customers.  I have downloaded your csharpsample code as well as the dotnet sample code.  But I was wondering if you have any suggestions on how to implement this.  I am now thinking perhaps, use your SDK and call from our NAV.  If it's a dll, i can just drop it in the service and call from our C/AL code.  Please help.

mitarances1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
@mitarances1,

The easiest way is to use the SDK and the sample code. I think the function is “chargeACreditCard” or something like that. You would make your own payment form and capture the CC data on it. You would pass it to auth.net in an API call. This integration will be a PCI SAQ D scope integration. You will have a much more substantial compliance burden. Your current integration sounds like it is SAQ A, which has a very light burden.

View solution in original post

Renaissance
All Star
3 REPLIES 3

A payment API is an API (application programming interface) that enables ecommerce businesses to seamlessly manage payments. Payment APIs have the power to optimize the payments process for both businesses and shoppers, as they can make transactions faster and more secure.

George69
@mitarances1,

The easiest way is to use the SDK and the sample code. I think the function is “chargeACreditCard” or something like that. You would make your own payment form and capture the CC data on it. You would pass it to auth.net in an API call. This integration will be a PCI SAQ D scope integration. You will have a much more substantial compliance burden. Your current integration sounds like it is SAQ A, which has a very light burden.
Renaissance
All Star

thanks For Information bro , 

regard