cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento Payment goes through after Place Order, but no Success Page Redirect

After upgrading to Magento 1.9, payments are processed at the checkout, but there is no success message. After going through the checkout proccess and clicking place order, the payment goes through, but the item stays in the cart and no success redirect occurs. The order shows up normally in the backend as well as processing. There doesn't seem to be a clear solution from Magento. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Even after going over error logs I have no idea what could be causing this. Thank you.

Jeffunlimited
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the help. I was able to solve the problem. I needed to add the mb_string module in the Exhaustive Options (Step 5) of the EasyApache Wizard. I know many people have encountered this issue. If this [Fatal errorCall to undefined function mb_convert_encoding()] comes up it is likely a server issue and upgrades may be required through WHM.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Which Magento payment module for Authorize.Net are you using and how do you have it configured?

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I'm using Authorize.net. I don't have direct post setup.

EnabledYes[WEBSITE] 
TitleCredit Card (Authorize.net) 
API Login ID****** 
Payment ActionAuthorize OnlyAuthorize and Capture[WEBSITE] 
Transaction Key****** 
New Order StatusProcessing[WEBSITE] 
Test ModeNo[WEBSITE] 
Gateway URLhttps://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll 
Accepted CurrencyUS[WEBSITE] 
DebugNo[WEBSITE] 
Email CustomerNo

Also I have "No" for Credit Card Verification

If the Authorize.Net module for Magento you are using is based on our Direct Post Method (DPM) they you must have it properly configured in order for the gateway to POST transaction responses back to Magento.

Richard

Thank you for the help. I was able to solve the problem. I needed to add the mb_string module in the Exhaustive Options (Step 5) of the EasyApache Wizard. I know many people have encountered this issue. If this [Fatal errorCall to undefined function mb_convert_encoding()] comes up it is likely a server issue and upgrades may be required through WHM.

Sorry, can't see the solution. 

Please give me new link.

virus77