cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaymentProfile Order

Are the PaymentProfiles that are returned when calling getCustomerProfileRequest returned in any particular order? I have some clients that have multiple PaymentProfiles, not all that are active (not expired) and I want to retrieve the most recent profile. As it stands now, I am looping over all the payment profiles and evaluating which ones are active and which have expired. Are they listed in a descending order by creation date?

deanlaw
Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-get-customer-profile-ids 

Here it appears the IDs are returned in numeric ascending order, which is probably the order in which they were created.

marine2026
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @marine2026 that is what I am seeing as well. I wish that there was something actually documented though so that I can trust putting that logic into my code.

Dean,

I recommend calling the tech support line and asking them for verbal clarification that the profile IDs are created in numeric ascending order. That knowledge would increase your confidence....

David

marine2026
Trusted Contributor