cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submitting hosted payment page giving error 550

Submitting hosted payment page giving error 550. I am using my account in TEST mode, and set API to LIVE mode

5 REPLIES 5

@PrepaidGiftBalance wrote:

Submitting hosted payment page giving error 550. I am using my account in TEST mode, and set API to LIVE mode

This issue self resolved.  I am suspecting that is was a networking issue somewhere.  We did have another development team within our organization (different product) report the exact same behavior at the time we were experiencing this issue.

MichaelPrat

It's frustrating to get an error after sending an email message.  if you see error codes 550 5.1.1 through 5.1.20 in a non-delivery report also known as an NDR, bounce message, delivery status notification, or DSN.

tescpayslip

Its frustrating to get an error after sending an email message.  if you see error codes 550 5.1.1 through 5.1.20 in a non-delivery report also known as an NDR, bounce message, delivery status notification, or DSN.

"The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel" exception can occur if the server is returning an HTTP 401 Unauthorized response to the HTTP request.

greatpeople.me

Elizabeth1

A spammer sent a message to a non-existent recipient, and they falsified the From address so it appears the message was sent by your email address. The resulting bounce message that you get is called backscatter, and you can safely ignore or delete the bounce message.

My Kohls Charge

Lowe