cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This transaction cannot be accepted - 103 - but transactionKey is correct!

Hello -

Had to update my code (coldfusion) since the TLS1.2 cut over, and since that's happened, none of my transactions are getting accepted.  I'm positive the x_login and transactionKey are correct (as I've expired the transkey multiple times and updated my code with the live one and also verified the login_id.  (I've also tried setting the name for the transaction key to x_trans_key as it was and also transactionKey)

Using AIM method posting to https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

The string I'm sending (I've tried both URLEncoded and Non-URL encoded...same result (note: this is not a valid card, I'm expecting it to be declined)

x_login=REDACTED&transactionKey=REDACTED&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_delim_char=%7C&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_type=AUTH%5FCAPTURE&x_method=CC&x_card_num=4111534578452344&x_exp_date=1224&x_card_code=645&x_amount=24%2E95&x_description=SavingsBonds%2Ecom%5FMembership&x_first_name=Steve&x_last_name=Paskovich&x_address=723%20Waverly%20Ave&x_city=Neptune&x_state=NJ&x_zip=07753&x_email=s%2Epaskovich%40gmail%2Ecom&x_phone=7329476986

The response I'm getting:

3|1|103|This transaction cannot be accepted.||P|0|||24.95|CC|auth_capture||||||||||||||||||||||||||88A8ABB7325F3DAF910840A6012ED516|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||REDACTED trans key|

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks - Steve

spaskovich
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Found the solution.

I changed x_trans_key to x_tran_key and everything started working again.

This can be closed.

View solution in original post

spaskovich
2 REPLIES 2

Found the solution.

I changed x_trans_key to x_tran_key and everything started working again.

This can be closed.

spaskovich

We are using authorizeAim module in prestashop 1.16.1.8 and the keys are correct but there is no communicaiton from the website to Authorize.net.