cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM-based Accept-Sample-App Anyone ?

Wondering if anyone has the Accept Sample App working in a VM ?

Details for the specific promblem I'm experiencing are posted in an issue on github.

Brief Version:

Using the "Pay" button (not "Hosted Pay"), I'm receiving an  error: E00116, OTS Token Access Violation.

While I am able to update customer information for the customer profile ID I'm using -- I see the changes reflected at the sandbox account -- I'm not able to get past the E00116 error. All transactions report as "unsuccessful."

Questions, Ideas, or Suggestions are appreciated -- especially in the github issue's comments.

However, my primary question for this forum is whether or not anyone has the sample app working in a VM and what, if any, modifications may have been necessary to be successful.

Thanks in Advance,

Cary

caryreams
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks. 

Read and replied to your post at github. Briefly (fbo those here) only one transaction was being attempted. Details at github issue.

The cause of the error has been identified.

At the direction of the sample app README, I had tied some (but not all) API Login credentials to my sandbox.

There are additional credentials located in a JS function which also needed to be tied to my sandbox.

I have submitted a pull request to the github repo which proposes an updated README instruction directing readers to find and update  function acceptJSCaller():

authData.clientKey  =  '5FcB6WrfHGS76gHW3v7btBCE3HuuBuke9Pj96Ztfn5R32G5ep42vne7MCWZtAucY';
	authData.apiLoginID  =  '5KP3u95bQpv';

Thanks for the help,

Cary

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello @caryreams

I also commented on Github.  You appear to be attempting two different transactions.  First, creating a customer profile with validationMode set to live mode.  You also modify the customer profile which is reflected in the merchant interface.  The voided transactions are expected because you requested the gateway to validate the card using a zero dollar transaction (validationMode).  This is working as expected.

And then separately you are attempting a separate transaction using Accept.js which is returning the E000116 error.  Is this correct?

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks. 

Read and replied to your post at github. Briefly (fbo those here) only one transaction was being attempted. Details at github issue.

The cause of the error has been identified.

At the direction of the sample app README, I had tied some (but not all) API Login credentials to my sandbox.

There are additional credentials located in a JS function which also needed to be tied to my sandbox.

I have submitted a pull request to the github repo which proposes an updated README instruction directing readers to find and update  function acceptJSCaller():

authData.clientKey  =  '5FcB6WrfHGS76gHW3v7btBCE3HuuBuke9Pj96Ztfn5R32G5ep42vne7MCWZtAucY';
	authData.apiLoginID  =  '5KP3u95bQpv';

Thanks for the help,

Cary

Thank you for your share. I also have the latest mod apk 2020 application on HapMod, There are many new features.

GordonBryant

You can use the latest apk mod 2020 apps on HapMod. I'm using. Feeling very good.

GordonBryant
ultratech4you

Thank you for your share, cary