Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

ruby sdk API for encrypted data

I am using the sdk-ruby gem 'authorizenet' in my rails app that integrates with a mobile app. I need to write code that will create a transaction with encrypted data which is going to be passed to my api by the mobile app (through swipe card reader)....

dpatel

Is not sending CCV number reason for transaction decline?

Hi All, We have integrated Authorize.net AIM for Java project. Currently we are sending Card Holder’s name, Card number and Expiration date to authorize and it is working fine. but some transactions decline and some transactions are approved with sam...

AuthComm25
Contributor

Questions about DPM relay page code Solved

Since I’m having a hard time with the DPM relay page I would like to post a few questions hoping to get an answer from you guys. Question #1: The Authorize.net manual reads like this: When you use DPM, Authorize.Net sends a POST of the transaction re...

AuthComm25
Contributor

Asking for a DPM relay response code sample page in .net Solved

I would like to know if any one here could be kind enough to post a DPM relay response code sample page in .net for me to take a look at it. I'm still a little bit confuse about how to code this page. If you have a sample, and it is working fine, I w...

AuthComm25
Contributor

Question about DPM and link manual Solved

I am having serious problem trying to implement the DPM. I was able to implement the SIM and now have to move into the DPM, however I found that the information on the online manual at this link:http://developer.authorize.net/guides/SIM/wwhelp/wwhimp...

Response/Receipt URLs, Virtuemart and joomla 2.5.11

Hello all, ive encountered a strange problem, i have configured the plugin for 2 sites, one has worked perfectly, in the other the plugin works almost 100% the only thing that is not working is the response/receipt url redirection. So i contated auto...

Choosing the right API

Apologies for not being able to figure this out on my own, but each time I try and play with one for a couple hours I get caught on something else that just doesn't quite feel right. I do not want to build a payment form on my site, and ideally I do ...

Getting a decline date of ARB

Hello im coding a system and moving all recurring payments from AN our Database. some recurring payments have been declined, so i need get a decline date for each recurring payments. any API for this? thank you.

AIM: Whether I can process Debit Cards or Not ?

Hi, I am using AIM (card not present) API for payment processing. I have some doubts which if you can clear then I will be very thankful to you. Here they are --- 1. Do Authorize Dot Net supports Debit Card payments ?? [ I have gone through multiple ...

rishi

Using ActiveMerchant with Encrypted Card Reader

Hi, We are a Rails shop already integrated with Authorize.net using the ActiveMerchant gem. We are building an app and would like to use the ActiveMerchant gem to relay the encrypted card information to Authorize.net. We wanted to know if this was po...

How can I get the transaction details which are charge backed?

I have one portal from which customer doing sign up and payment process happening using authorize.net. I am using CIM API fro that.I can get the status of payment transaction like declined,success in my portal. I need to get all the transactions in w...

Register and charge CC without security knowledge?

I am developing an iOS application for a client. He wants to be able to charge users for the service which is provided through this iOS app. He wants users register their cards in the app, and then their cards be charged each month depending on their...

AIM x_type issue when capture_only Solved

Maybe this is a dumb question but I really don't know what is the issue with this. I'm trying to capture a previuosly auth_only transaction with the respective auth_code, but in the response I'm always getting that the transaction is auth_capture, no...

Splitting paymetns into 2 bank accounts

I am looking for software that can take payment for a list of products from my website and send the money to 2 different bank accounts for different products. Example would be a customer places an order for products A, B, C, and D. I want the credit ...

jkirkerx
Contributor

PayPal Integration - Shipping Address

I have a customer that wants Authorize.net PayPal integration. I'm not concerned with code, but the principal of operation. Curently, the customer enters the card inforamtion, billing and shipping address.I take the shipping address, and query UPS fo...

CIM hosted forms hosted in a mobile web page workflow

I have been Integrating CIM's hosted forms for our web site and they are working great. We have a mobile registration work flow which utilizes a page for collecting cardholder data and calls out to CIM's API in order to create a payment profile for c...

ReAuthorizing transaction ID after 30 days.

I have on scenario , please help me to find out the solution : 1) I Authorize credit card with 10$ and we are not storing credit card information2) after 30 days when transaction is expired as per authorize.net doc 3) can I capture the Authorized amo...

ARB statuses Solved

Hello I have a questions about ARB:1. How to update status of subscription for testing (Expiring and Suspended)?2. When a card will be delined?3. When AN will check and change ARB status? Our system will check status of all payments from AN in every ...

Reference Transaction ID: Not Applicable

This is my C# code that I use to void transactions: ProfileTransVoidType voidT = new ProfileTransVoidType();voidT.transId = transactionId.ToString();voidT.customerPaymentProfileIdSpecified = false;voidT.customerProfileIdSpecified = false;trans = new ...

Single Auth Only but multiple Captures?

First of all, it is not possible to do a single auth only transaction and then later capture the total amount in several transactions, correct? That is how it seems according to the documentation. The website I am working on has a single checkout but...

Rockster160
Contributor

Sandbox is down

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but it seems the authorize environment is down. I can't reach the pages that access the API, which tells me I should probably fix that on my end, but this lets you know that it is down. :)

Multiple Payment Forms

I would like to have 2 different payment forms. 1 will be used for signing up brand new customers so will need to collect name, email, etc. The second will be for people who are already customers, I will send along the customer ID in the POST and wou...

Some Questions

Hello Experts, I have some questions, before making a switch to authorize.net I need to know if I do ARB Automatic Recurring Billing. Let's say I have 700 customers at 9.99 I need to know if there is a way let's say I want to change it to 29.99? I wa...