Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

x_invoice_num is blank on 3-99 Errors

Is there a way to get x_invoice_num back from Authorize.Net in the event that the server reports a 3-99?I am switching to DPM from AIM and need to do some logging.

bobbydoogle
Contributor

Sandbox C# .NET Card Not Present Transactions

I am using C# .net and setting up an application that processes credit cards over the internet. I would like to switch from Card Present, to Card Not Present (or just standard Gateway as I understand it). This is what authorize.net support recommende...

hazzan

Hello all! Help; Anyone have suggestions on a booking engine?

Hi all, We're a car service that needs to set up an appointment booking system with some very specific variables which will change the overall cost of the service. Currently running wordpress. Is there a free or paid solution that anyone here thinks ...

jasonjudge
Contributor

x_exp_date - definitive formats? Solved

Since the DPM documentation got withdrawn and added as an appendix note to the SIM documentation, the description defining the x_exp_date field format has disappeared. So is there a format definition of what formats are accepted for x_exp_date now? W...

smartk1977
Contributor

CIM Hosted Form - Rredirect Error

I have followed instructions of "Using Hosted Form" section of CIM_XML_GUIDE but getting following error on a new page (address bar - https://test.authorize.net/hosted/profile/manage) upon button click. I have used java api to generate token. Please ...

Transaction errors with CIM

I've built a system to purchase items using the CIM, so that a deposit can be paid on the products and then the rest of the price charged later. On my company's Authorize.net account, this has been working without issues. However, we sold a version t...

ARB : Urgent : E00007 : Please help

Hello guys,I have implemented AuthorizeNetAIM and AuthorizeNetARB in one of my projects an 15 days ago. Back then it was with my sandbox account, AIM worked like piece of cake for ARB I came across making it in LIVE MODE.Now I wanaa implement it to a...

jasonjudge
Contributor

What do you do after a DECLINE?

Okay, I just need to check I have this workflow right, because end users are driving me mad. I have a system where users log on and pay invoices. They can pay full invoices, partial payments for multiple invoices - whatever they like. It uses Authori...

bobbydoogle
Contributor

Remaining Billing Cycles on ARB

I'm working in C# .net, and am trying to "renew" annual subscriptions. In this business case however, doing this does not add 12 billing cycles, instead it needs to be a total of 12 billing cycles from the time this update is called. In other words, ...

How to add Payment Profile using encryptedTrackData?

I need to be able to add a payment profile to an existing Customer Profile, but I'm using an encrypted card reader and can only use the encryptedTrackData. The only method I can find uses the unencrypted cardnumber to create the new payment profile. ...

Capture SIM transaction response from WinForms Webbrowser Control

I'm using the .net Webbrowser control to use the SIM portal from a Winforms application. However, according to the documentation the only way to retrieve the transaction response is to have it posted back to a predefined webservice URL. I'm not using...

How to add additional payment profiles with transactionId

I can create a Customer Profile and Payment Profile with an existing transactionId using createCustomerProfileFromTransactionRequest, but I need to be able to add addtional Payment profiles to that Customer Profile based on transactionId. If I try us...

dmikester1
Contributor

how to capture an "AUTH_ONLY" transaction in C#

I simply need to know how to capture an "AUTH_ONLY" transaction using C#. I talked to support and they did not know of any existing tutorials or sample code to point me to.ThanksMike

Simple Checkout: Way to Edit/Modify Form Page?

My customers are not finding the 2-page/step checkout process for Simple Checkout user friendly. I believe the confusion is stemming from a "Thank you for registering to attend." message on the first form page. They read this as a confimation of a co...

jasonjudge
Contributor

What transaction types does DPM support? Solved

It makes sense that DPM supports authorization and payments (authorization+caoture), but does it directly support any other transaction types? The DPM documentation seems to imply that DPM does void, prior-authorized capture etc. but I suspect that p...

Help! illegal string

Warning: Illegal string offset 'content' in /home/museum/public_html/store/var/templates_c/%%75^75D^75D30177%%location.tpl.php on line 73style="display: none;">Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/museum/public_html/store/var/templates_c/%...

Workaround linking CIM to ARB subscription?? Can this work?

It seems I can’t pass a CIM payment profile to ARB, and CIM doesn’t have the capability of ARB transactions. And I don't want to have the user type the card information again whenever they want to setup recurring schedules for card registered in CIM....

gimmer

Need advice on payment process for shipping

Hello,Does anyone have advice on how to deal with the following scenario? I'll try to keep it as brief as possible. My company is building a Magento storefront where we can sell products online. Our products are large and awkward and do not lend them...

Vaslin

CIM AuthorizeAndCapture - Approved flag set to false Solved

I'm using the SDK from GITHUB for my ASP.NET MVC5 application in Test mode I created an order var order = new Order(customer.ProfileID, paymentProfile.ProfileID, null); foreach (var applicant in invoice.Applicants) { order.AddLineItem(applicant.Appli...

sumitd

How to transfer money from merchant account to User Account ?

Hello , I want to send money to my agents. I have my account no. , routing no. Account holder name same details is for my agnet. How I transfer money to my agent , I have alraedy mercahnt Account on Authorized.Net. Can this is possible to send money ...

Using the Transaction Details API

I guess this is a general question, I have one account I'm working with but there are many different forms that are using the account for trasnactions. The people who are managing each of the forms want a report that only pulls their form information...

CIM Hosted Page customization??

Hi Team,Hope all is well. We are validating the CIM Hosted page scenario. It works fine but we have few questions regarding UI Display:How can we hide the Billing / Shipping information when we display the hosted form(Authorize.net Popup)Can we add a...