Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

yasar

Error connecting to AuthorizeNet

Hi All, I'm working on the AIM API method, It's working fine in test server but in live server I got error "Error connecting to AuthorizeNet". I'm using Test accounts. Please help me the same.

spastic
Contributor

Direct Post Method (DPM) not working Solved

Popular shopping cart vender with connections to all the other AuthorizeNet api's already and now I'm trying to use the new DPM method. Unfortunately, the sandbox gives you no "debug" information on errors. It just says transaction can't process, go ...

kbh

Minimum Requirements for submitting transactions using AIM Solved

In the AIM Developer Guide, p. 13-15, transaction key is listed as required. However below is our LIVE name/value pairs (without transaction key), that has been working for years. My questions are 1) how has this worked? 2) Is there a recommended lis...

AVS error message but credit card charged

Hi, I am integrating authorize.net for one of client sites and it is working well - however yesterday we noticed a strange issue. We were testing the application in production mode and entered credit card details with incorrect billing address - as e...

Question about API Login ID and Transaction Key more specificially Solved

We currently have an active Authorize.Net account that is used on a site that was built in 2010. I am just recently bought WordPress Plugin via WooCommerce. The plugin in I bought was Authorize.net DPM and will be having the SSL portion completed wit...

SIM Integration in C#

Hi, I am integrating SIM method on website developing in asp.net. In SIM integration, user is redirected to authorize.net hosted payment page where user can input CC details, Can you please let me know if there is a way where when succesful payment, ...

MCKJ

XML Problem: E00003 Root Element Is Missing Solved

Hi. I'm trying to figure out an XML error that has me stuck. I am actually trying to retrieve order information from inside an Excel spreadsheet using VBA. I know, it isn't the greatest platform, but it's what I have to work with for this particular ...

Simple Checkout Donations and ARB

Is there still no Simple Checkout Donation for ARB? Or at the very least an authorize.net hosted ARB form? I'm seeing posts from 3+ years ago asking why this isn't already a feature. Am I missing something or is authorize.net really that far behind t...

SJain

CIM CC Data

HI We are using CIM for recurring billing and in the process of changing our merchant provider. They will be providing us with a new Authorize.net account. Is there any way to link or transfer the customer cc data to the new account so it does not im...

I am trying to use the transaction details Report using PHP

I am trying to use the transaction details Report using PHP. I am new to PHP. I am using the PRODUCTION_SERVER using the example getBatchStatisticsRequest.php getting the errors below, What am I doing wrong ? exception 'AuthnetXMLException' with mess...

bibiki

question on chargebacks

Hey there,this is my first question in here. I hope I am putting the question in the right section. I need to confirm is chargeback something only possible for eCheck or is it also possible for other forms of payment processing? Is there any charge o...

Customer Form Data --> Authorize.Net? Solved

Hello all!Is there a way to have my customers fill out their information on a form on my website and then send that information to be populated in an Authorize.net form where they can fill their cc info? I read the api manuals and nothing readily jum...

Bug found in AuthorizeNetAIM_Response constructor

It appears the constructor fails to properly populate the member variables if the address contains a comma. All successive member variables are one index off (i.e. city gets pushed into the state field, etc)

This should be simple... but I haven't figured it out yet...

Honestly, I am very new to PHP. I know enough to make it work. I have never implemented any type of "shopping cart" my client just wants a "pay here" button. Everything I look at appears to be very complicated. This should be fairly simple I thought....

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

CIM - no save/continue button? Solved Locked

I have implemented hosted CIM a few times in the past and there have always been Save and Cancel buttons at the bottom of the Add a New Payment Method form. But this time, no buttons. No way to save or continue. Here is the xml I am sending: ********...

Venngomez1
Contributor

AVS options

Hi, Is it possible to check only the name and zip code? seems that often card holder can not enter correctly the address. V.

Venngomez1
Contributor

Customization of email

Hi, Using CIM, once a payment is applied to a card, authorize.net sends an email to the card holfer, the default is, the name of authorize.net account holder, how to change this to another email address? say I'd like to add another email address: XYZ...

Level 3 detail

We use the AIM API and I've had a customer recently ask for us to post the Level 3 data to the transaction. I supopse I have a couple of questions in regards to this...1. If we post the item data, is there any guarantee that this will show up on a cu...

Move money from authnet to any bank account

Hi all, i am a little bit junior with all this, so i need your help. We've implemented authnet as payment gateway for our site which works something similar as http://www.kickstarter.com/ does. Our users collect money for some purpose and we need to ...

Multiple Customer Profile Creation on Auth.net

I have 10,000 users and I am using Test account on auth.net. In order to make transactions on test account I need to make a customer profile id and payment profile id for the user. My question is, Is there any way that we can create customer profile ...

Securing the Transaction Key when using SIM

How should the transaction key be stored when implementing SIM in PHP on a LAMP server?The code samples/SDK for the PHP solution has a placeholder for the transaction key right on the sim.php page, which I don't think is the most secure way to store ...

Refund transaction

Hello, I want to implement the refund feature on my web application, at currently I am using SIM to procceed the transaction, it seems that SIM doesnt support refund transaction so please help to let me know that how to use the refund in authorize.ne...

xinno

Capture Error

We captured the transaction and we got an Approval code. When we changed the order status from the web multiple times,, then it captures over and over again with different approval code. Under the circumstance of using one credit card number-- it sho...

ARB Create not capturing email

I am in the process of testing an application using ARB. I am able to submit the create request successfully, however the email address sent with the request is not being captured. I have posted the text of the xml request below. I am using the php s...