cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cybersource undefined function cybs_load_config()

I went through documentation of cybersource api to set it up with PHP on linux.

I followed all instructions and added required file to extensions directory and added it in php.ini and rebooted httpd.

Now when i call php file it gives :

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function cybs_load_config()

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

DeepMohinman
6 REPLIES 6

Forgot to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH

This is how to set it:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/simapin.nn/libfolder:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

nax_ezy

Now while i name personal home page document it gives : PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined feature cybs_load_config(). Any thoughts on the way to clear up this?Was my fault. Forgot to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH. This is the way to set it: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/simapin.nn/lib folder:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

bme

This is how to set it:

Resolved it the next day just realized today to post here. Hope this might be of help to someone.

Use of this SDK and the CyberSource APIs requires having an account on our system. You can find details of getting a test account and creating your keys here

Once you have your keys, simply load them into the appropriate variables in your code, as per the below sample code dealing with the authentication part of the API request.

Remember this SDK is for use in server-side PHP applications that access the CyberSource REST API and credentials should always be securely stored and accessed appropriately.

Obrien45050

Forgot to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH

This is how to set it:

Resolved it the next day just realized today to post here. Hope this might be of help to someone.

https://programmierfrage.com/items/cybersource-undefined-function-cybs-load-config /omegle

DeepMohinman

Does anyone have any comparison with the Cybersource legacy version we currently are using and the newer Cybersource SuiteApp version of the gateway. Should we stay legacy? Why should we consider changing to Cybersource SuiteApp gateway?

We have been using Cybersource (Legacy) for years both on Netsuite backend and SCS website. We do not operate POS. Netsuite ecommerce SCS site and Netsuite back end only.