We are using Sandbox account to test the webhook notifications so that the set up can be replicated into production
Endpoint URL for the webhook subscription is an Azure Function with HTTP Trigger
Issue: We have created a webhook subscription successfully with the above URL as the listener. The webhook is configured for all the events under productid – payments.
We used the API to create the webhook subscription and it got created successfully.
We processed payments through following API and got success response code and payments are shown under the transaction tab of the sandbox account. However, endpoint is not receiving any webhook notifications corresponding to the payments events.
Please note that we confirmed that the receiver end configurations are working fine by creating a webhook in a Git Hub Repository with the same Endpoint URL.
We made sure the receiver end configurations are correct by creating a webhook in GitHub with the same Endpoint URL and we are receiving the notifications.
Moreover, we tried changing the Endpoint URL to a RequestBin endpoint but still no notifications are received.
Are we missing something here?
NB: We are testing the webhooks to make sure that the same set up could be replicated in the live environment . We need to ensure that the solution works before trying it out in production
01-11-2023 05:45 AM
It seems like you are having issues with the webhook notifications from CyberSource in your Sandbox account. According to the CyberSource API documentation, webhooks should work in Sandbox accounts. As for the status change of the webhook subscription to "Suspended", this could be due to a number of reasons such as incorrect URL, firewall blocking, or invalid SSL certificate.I would recommend checking the following:
02-07-2023 11:07 AM - last edited on 02-07-2023 12:54 PM by Kh-SabW
Webhook notifications should work in sandbox accounts just like they do in production accounts.
It is possible that there could be an issue with the configuration of the webhook or the endpoint URL.
Regarding the webhook subscription changing from 'Active' to 'Suspended', this could be due to a variety of reasons such as repeated delivery failures, endpoint returning a 4xx or 5xx HTTP status code, or the webhook subscription expiring.
It is important to review the webhook logs and error messages to determine the specific reason for the suspension.
Here are some suggestions to troubleshoot the issue:
It is important to resolve any issues with webbook notifications in the sandbox account before moving to
production to ensure a smooth transition and minimize any potential issues.
04-19-2023 10:37 AM