cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Show Customize or Dynamic Descriptor/Merchant Name in Cardholder's Account Statement

I am using Cybersource for Capturing Payment and it is Working Fine. Now I want to change the descriptor or merchant name as per requirements. by default Descriptor name is showing Merchant Business name which is ok.

Documentation Saying that i need to send "invoiceHeader_merchantDescriptor" in request to Change the Descriptor Name . and What should be the Payout it is not clearly Declared and that particular parameter not even showing in request parameters in Documentation. Cyber Source Documentation Screenshot document Link - https://developer.cybersource.com/content/cybsdeveloper2021/amer/en/library/documentation/sbc/SB_Mer...f I did the Same

XBpch.png

But its Not Working.

$orderInformationArr = ["amountDetails" => $orderInformationAmountDetails,"billTo" => $orderInformationBillTo];

$orderInformation = new CyberSource\Model\Ptsv2paymentsOrderInformation($orderInformationArr);

$merchantDefinedInformation = array();

$merchantDefinedInformation_0 = [ "name" => "AirlineServices","alternateName" => "AirlineServices"];

$merchantDefinedInformation = new CyberSource\Model\Ptsv2paymentsMerchantInformationMerchantDescriptor($merchantDefinedInformation_0);

$requestObjArr = ["clientReferenceInformation" => $clientReferenceInformation,"processingInformation" => $processingInformation,"paymentInformation" => $paymentInformation,"orderInformation" => $orderInformation,"invoiceHeader_merchantDescriptor" => "AirlineServices"];

$requestObj = new CyberSource\Model\CreatePaymentRequest($requestObjArr);

riyans
0 REPLIES 0