cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing a payment from Postman to CyberSource failed in authentication

I'm doing integration between postman and CyberSouce. When doing integration between CyberSource default org and Postman with POST Authorization(Internet) method it is working properly. Also when i POST data from Postman to CyberSource default org that time it is also giving response. But when i'm trying to POST data from Postman to CyberSource by using our sandbox Key and shared-Secret that time it is showing "Authentication Failed" message.

Screenshot when i Post data from Postman to CyberSource default org which is working correct.

Screenshot

Scrrenshot when i post data from Postman to our CyberSource Sandbox which is throwing an error Error Screenshot

Please Note that : When we are trying hitting our omegle.2yu.co sandbox org from this website https://developer.cybersource.com/api-reference-assets/index.html#payments /omeglzechat it is working fine.

Rajesh350
2 REPLIES 2

'm doing integration between postman and CyberSouce. When doing integration between CyberSource default org and Postman with POST Authorization(Internet) method it is working properly. Also when i POST data from Postman to CyberSource default org that time it is also giving response. But when i'm trying to POST data from Postman to CyberSource by using our sandbox Key and shared-Secret that time it is showing "Authentication Failed" message.

alexhensen

Hello. 

dolieamanker