cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A couple quirks with updateHeldTransactionRequest

1. Documentation shows refTransId coming before action in the "Request" tab and they should be switched.  We all know what a stickler you guys are for our parameters being in order... :)
  2. In the response, if you submit action=decline, the message in the TransactionResponse says, "This transaction has been approved." even if it's declined.
CoreyC
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CoreyC,

1. Hoo boy. Thanks for the heads up on that. I've got it fixed in our doc system, and the change should be live in another week or so.

2. That wording is confusing, because it's referring to transaction as your request being successful. It's trying to say something like "The interaction you've had with the API has resulted in us successfully delivering a response back to you", but it could probably do that better. I've noted this for future discussion internally on how we can reword these things.

View solution in original post

Aaron
All Star
1 REPLY 1

Hi @CoreyC,

1. Hoo boy. Thanks for the heads up on that. I've got it fixed in our doc system, and the change should be live in another week or so.

2. That wording is confusing, because it's referring to transaction as your request being successful. It's trying to say something like "The interaction you've had with the API has resulted in us successfully delivering a response back to you", but it could probably do that better. I've noted this for future discussion internally on how we can reword these things.

Aaron
All Star