cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AIM Testing: error 102

We are currently using AIM for CC processing. This is working in our production env.

We want to make a change.

In order to do this, I setup a developer account, so I have a dev API Login and Transaction key.

I am using the same code to process the CC trans in DEV as I am in PROD, no changes yet.

I changed the setup to use the test url for AIM (https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll), entered my dev login and trans key in the setup, and tried to process a test transaction.

I'm getting error 102 (A password or Transaction Key was submitted with this WebLink request. This is a high security risk.)

I don't understand this response. It looks like the TEST instance of the AIM API behaves differently than the live one?

rv
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

settings - Direct Response

for AIM, Delimited Response yes, and need to set a delimited char.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

It the settings on the account the same? delimited char settings, etc?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Yes, I checked the file "Upload Transaction Files Settings" and they match production.

And the other settings?

@RaynorC1emen7 :

I don't have full access to the prod env- so I need to ask the admn to give me the settings - which complicates things.

What settings do you refer to ?

I went through all the setting on the sandbox settings page, but could not find anything that seemed related to the error.

@Richard: I did see that. However, upgrading the interface is not an option at this point.

And still, if it works in the live environment, it should work in test, right ?

settings - Direct Response

for AIM, Delimited Response yes, and need to set a delimited char.