cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB Integration : Silent POST URl is not executing

Hi,

I am trying to integrate ARB in my website. As the response says i think it is successfully integrated.

Case is : I had created one subscription for 7 days (suppose), Now after 7 days Auth.net will automatically deduct some amount from that customers account.

So at that time i need to know from which customer the amount was deducted, and i need to store those data and do some database evenets also.

I am stroing the subscription id at the time of initial subscription.

Now in silent post URL i had entered one of my page which is presnt in my server, and in that page i am just sending all REQUEST ed values to my email address.

Now my issue is i am not getting any mails, so i guess the silent post URL is not working for my site, so do you have any solution for this?

pritishrtray
1 REPLY 1

The test environment does send silent posts for ARB transactions, but it is important to be aware tha these posts require a very quick response from your page before aborting.  If you are receiving no requests, it could indicate either that there is an error on your page or that it is simply taking too long to load.  I would recommend testing your silent post page by using it as a "Relay Response" page for our Server Integration Method.  The Relay Response is almost identical to a Silent Post and should be able to confirm that your page is acting properly.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator