cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Hosted Recurring Billing?

Hello,

I am working on developing a new website that has a subscription based model and a one time setup fee.  We'd like to use Accept Hosted in order to only have to deal with PCI Compliance SAQ-A, but I'm having trouble finding documentation related to recurring billing within Accept Hosted.

I did review setting up Customer Profiles (http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/customer_profiles.html), which mentions recurring billing but doesn't elaborate further from what I can tell. This method appears to only give a pathway to retain the profile id and then submit one time transactions as opposed to using the built-in Authorize.net recurring billing

Is the intent here to have our system retain this information then submit one time transactions in an automatic fashion periodically?  Does retaining this profile id change anything about PCI compliance (i.e., from A to A-EP).

Thank you for your patience, I'm new to both Authorize.net and PCI Compliance, so learning as I go.

ryanshaug
12 REPLIES 12

Add a slight delay?  How long?  

This doesn't seem very transparent to the User.

How long is this delay?  It doesn't seem very transparent for the User.

Hello Richard,

I am assuming that we would need to void the initial transaction in this situation, right? Otherwise the first payment of the recurring gift would be double-counted. Or am I missing something here?