cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Authorize API Update

Hello Everyone,

I have a question about Authorize.NET API, is there any API update now? How can I find out if there are updates on Authorize.NET API? Maybe someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Muhamad Iqbal

Iqbal
Contributor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hell Iqbal,

You can find the most current API Documentation in the Developer Center.  We post here in the community when there are updates, so I suggest visiting often or subscribing to our blog.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Yes, you could do zero trial amount and 1 trial Occurence too.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hell Iqbal,

You can find the most current API Documentation in the Developer Center.  We post here in the community when there are updates, so I suggest visiting often or subscribing to our blog.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello RichardH,

Thanks for your answer, I think it helped me. I just want to make sure that the API that I use is the updated API.

Well, I have another question that I want to ask to you. When I create a new ARB subscription, there are have Trial Amount and Trial Occurence. Can I do FREE trial for ARB subscription, in case I fill Trial Amount = $ 0.00 and Trial Occurence = 1? If I can't do this, is there another solution that I can do a Free Trial?

Hope I will get great answer and solution. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Muhamad Iqbal

World's EASIEST & FASTEST Solution
To Sell Online, Deliver Digital Products
To Your Customers, & Recruit Affiliates

Zaxaa.com

You can set the startdate later.

What you mean with set the start date later? I need the transaction detail of the ARB subscription that I created, and Settlement process status to set the transaction status on my site. If I set the start date later, the transaction status on my site will be pending because Settlement process will be processed on a specified date. How about it?

Thanks.

Yes, you could do zero trial amount and 1 trial Occurence too.