cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Data & Accept.js Hosted Form

Good Evening,

I am using the "hosted payment information form" as described in the Accept.js documentrion section titled "Integrating the Hosted Payment Information Form" (https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/acceptjs.html#Integrating_the_Hosted_Payment_...).

This works very well.  However, the only payment option that appears in the lightbox  is for a credit card.

Can the "hosted payment information form" also accept bank data?

If so, how?

Thanks

ejwells65
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Currently Accept UI form doesn't support Bank Input fields, And yes we respect the need here and I am happy to say that feature is dev complete, going through security reviews, I am hopefull that it will be relaese in a month.

Thanks again for using Accept products, your inputs inspire us here.

Shobhit Agrawal

View solution in original post

Shoagraw
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

Hi @ejwells65 

This feature has been released now and Accept.js UI now support echeck also . 

The documentation update will come in soon on it . 

You can enable it as below 

<button   class="AcceptUI" data-paymentOptions='{"showCreditCard": true, "showBankAccount": true}'  data-billingAddressOptions='{"show":true,"required":false}' data-apiLoginID="loginID" data-clientKey="<Merchant public client Key>"

data-acceptUIFormBtnTxt="Pay Now" data-acceptUIFormHeaderTxt="Pay Me" data-responseHandler="callbackMerchant">Show Accept UI

</button>

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I correspended with developer@authorize.net about this question and learned that Accept Hosted allows the display of the credit card and ach payment fields to be dynamically controlled via parameters (see this forum post - https://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Enable-Disable-credit-card-eChe...).

However, the Accept.js documentation does not mention these parameters.

That being said, does Accept.js support payment via ACH?  If so, what do I need to do to get the bank information to display in the lightbox?

Thanks for any and all help!

Joe

ejwells65

Currently Accept UI form doesn't support Bank Input fields, And yes we respect the need here and I am happy to say that feature is dev complete, going through security reviews, I am hopefull that it will be relaese in a month.

Thanks again for using Accept products, your inputs inspire us here.

Shobhit Agrawal

Shoagraw
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

Thank you very much for your reply.

This is exactly what I needed to know!

Joe

Hi @ejwells65 

This feature has been released now and Accept.js UI now support echeck also . 

The documentation update will come in soon on it . 

You can enable it as below 

<button   class="AcceptUI" data-paymentOptions='{"showCreditCard": true, "showBankAccount": true}'  data-billingAddressOptions='{"show":true,"required":false}' data-apiLoginID="loginID" data-clientKey="<Merchant public client Key>"

data-acceptUIFormBtnTxt="Pay Now" data-acceptUIFormHeaderTxt="Pay Me" data-responseHandler="callbackMerchant">Show Accept UI

</button>

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Checking required:

Bank Jobs  certain occupations in banking require police looking into the candidate's experience. This is like DBS checking and implies that individuals with feelings for misrepresentation, robberies and different offenses might be banished from taking some work taking care of money or with duty regarding cash.