cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTINUE BUTTON Issue

Hi Aaron Wright

I have written a code for credit card registration through Authorize.net using Rails Framework. Below is the process I followed.

1. Generated the CustomerProfileID from Authorize.net
2. Using CustomerProfileID, generated a Token to load "Customer hosted Form". While generating a Token, Sending "hostedProfileReturnUrl"
3. After loading the "Customer hosted form", registering the card details through Authorize.net
4. After registration, on click of "SAVE" button, credit card details are getting saved into Authorize.Net. After this, we should be directed to a screen with 'CONTINUE" button which is currently not getting shown.

Because of which we are not able to come back to our appplication from Authorize.Net. 

Below is the code written for redirecting to my application. Could you please help me on fixing this issue?

Code: 

transaction = Transaction.new('api_login_id', 'api_transaction_key', :gateway => :sandbox, :verify_ssl => true)
setting = SettingType.new
setting.settingName = SettingNameEnum::HostedProfileReturnUrl
setting.settingValue = "https://returnurl.com/return/"
setting.settingName = SettingNameEnum::HostedProfileReturnUrlText
setting.settingValue = "Continue"
setting.settingName = SettingNameEnum::HostedProfilePageBorderVisible
setting.settingValue = "true"
settings = Settings.new([setting])
request = GetHostedProfilePageRequest.new
request.customerProfileId = customerProfileId
request.refId = rs_type
request.hostedProfileSettings = settings
response = transaction.get_hosted_profile_page(request)
if response.messages.resultCode == MessageTypeEnum::Ok
puts "#{response.messages.messages[0].code}"
puts "#{response.messages.messages[0].text}"
puts "#{response.token}"
else
puts "#{response.messages.messages[0].code}"
puts "#{response.messages.messages[0].text}"
raise "Failed to get hosted profile page with customer profile id #{request.customerProfileId}"
end
end
if __FILE__ == $0
get_hosted_profile_page()
end

bkiran26
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @bkiran26,

How are you actually loading the profile form? What URL are posting the token to? Are you just letting the browser redirect to the form, or are you displaying the form in an iframe? Can we see whatever HTML or javascript you're using to display the form?

View solution in original post

Aaron
All Star
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @bkiran26,

How are you actually loading the profile form? What URL are posting the token to? Are you just letting the browser redirect to the form, or are you displaying the form in an iframe? Can we see whatever HTML or javascript you're using to display the form?

Aaron
All Star

Hi Aaron Wright

I can not replay back to your post which you asked below questions. I don't know why it is happening. I am tring to posting many times but it is not happening. Can you please suggest me in another way of posting to reach you.

Thanks,

Kiran B.

Hi Aaron Wright

Are you displaying the form in an iframe :
Yes,I am able to displaying the hosted form into IFrame.

Can we see whatever HTML or javascript you're using to display the form:
As we assume that on click of Authorize.net save details button, we would be getting a screen (From Authorize.net) with continue button which will redirect to our site (ReDirect URL : http://<IP>:<PORT>/pp_change_payment_method/ppChangePaymentMethodPage), we have not written any specific code to display the form.

Please update me which i have given the above details is fine.

Instead of discussing through forum, is there a way we can connect so that I can share my screen to make you understand more clearly about my issue.

Thanks,
Kiran B.

Hi 

How are you actually loading the profile form :

Using Above <URL> and the TOKEN which will generated from Authorize.net.

Both URL and TOKEN binding in a form and hitting through javascript so the "Customer hosted Form" is loading into IFrame.

URL : testauthorizenet/profile/

What URL are posting the token to : Above i am using URL to load a Profile form. 

Thanks

Kiran B

It's 2021, and I am having this problem with the customer profile page redirect -- no button to go back to my previous page.  I posted a question on SO about it here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68009917/authorize-net-accept-hosted-customer-profile-page-has-n... 

jwellstcc