cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'none'" error coming suddenly for embeded iframe

I am using accept hosted embedded iframe of Authorize.net in portal for sandbox testing. It was working fine till yesterday i.e 20 May 2024.

But from today suddenly it started giving below error 

Refused to frame 'https://test.authorize.net/' because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'none'".

I checked the integration of accept hosted embeded iframe on developer guide i followed all steps but still it is giving error, 

Please help if anyone know how to resolve issue.

17 REPLIES 17

Support is pretty useless and they have no information.  We have 10 engineers from our company scrambling on a call and they can't seem to even update their status page.

we are having the same issue...The issue seems to be with the sandbox URL, for prod URL, it is working for us

Jithu5148

Same is happening for us. Hopefully AuthorizeNET are planning to fix this soon, as we are blocked from testing a payment functionality that needs to go to production soon.

yairspi

Did you get any reply from them?

It is working for me today on all my sandbox accounts.  My live version seems unaffected.

obsidianreq

Sandbox accounts are now working for me today. Live accounts were unaffected or else I would have heard from customers. I appreciate everyone who posted here and Authorize.Net for addressing this quickly.

Thanks for the update @aacampillo , it is working again for us as well

Its breaking for me again, this time Iframe is rendering but I am facing the same error, as well and my Pay and Submit button's click event is not working.