cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a subscription from a previous transaction

I am looking for a way to create a subscription from a previous payment a customer has made through an API call or another way instead of having to login to the Merchant Interface. I have done some research but currently have not found a way to do this. Is this possible?

Also, in the Merchant Interface, there is a "View Rebillable Transactions" button that allows you to submit a charge to a card the customer has used in the past. Is it possible to have this same functionality using an API?

Any help is appreciated!

three3
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello three3,

There is currently no API method to create a new ARB subscription from a previous transaction.  I've noted your request and will pass the suggestion onto our development team for consideration.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
6 REPLIES 6

Hello three3,

There is currently no API method to create a new ARB subscription from a previous transaction.  I've noted your request and will pass the suggestion onto our development team for consideration.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

It would be really nice if they added this feature. This would save sooo much time. Do you know of a timeline? I really, really cannot wait until they add this. I will be one happy person when they do! Thanks for your info

Any update on this?

Any updates?

Any Update on This

@RichardH wrote:

Hello three3,

Richard

Any update on this ? @RichardH 

hey, you find any way to do this ?
@jwellstcc