cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate customerPaymentProfile does not return profile Id

When creating a Payment Profile and a duplicate exists, the response is an error. It does not return the ID so I cannot determine which profile it uses. Is there a way to force return of payment profile id? 

The following was a response from my sandbox:

Array ( [messages] => Array ( [resultCode] => Error [message] => Array ( [code] => E00039 [text] => A duplicate customer payment profile already exists. ) ) [validationDirectResponse] => 1,1,1,(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved.,000000,P,0,none,Test transaction for ValidateCustomerPaymentProfile.,1.00,CC,auth_only,none,,,,,,,,,,,email@example.com,,,,,,,,,0.00,0.00,0.00,FALSE,none,E8515C48....,,,,,,,,,,,,,XXXX0012,Discover,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, )

I could store the last four of the CC, and match the profile id from that, but since CIM is storing all the CC info anyway, it seems like it would make more sense to get it from CIM.

calebpitman1
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @calebpitman1 

Great suggestion.  I've forwarded your request to our product team for consideration in a future release.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Ouch. So last four method it is. :catsad:

Thanks for prompt and helpful response Richard!