cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Handle Decline response in Hosted Page IFrame

Hello

I've implemented the integration with Authorize.Net with Hosted Page (iframe in modal window and iframe communicator).

Everything is fine except when transaction is declined for some reason.

For example when I tested with provided CVVs - 900 (Approved), 901 (Declined).

When I try with 901 the transaction is declined and that is expected. When I change to 900 and try again I've got error - Duplicate Transaction.

This issue can be solved if I close the modal and start again only but this is not good customer experience.

There is no useful response in the iframe communicator.

Could you please advice how to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

yozoff
3 REPLIES 3

@yozoff wrote:

Hello

I've implemented the integration with Authorize.Net with Hosted Page (iframe in modal window and iframe communicator).

Everything is fine except when transaction is declined for some reason.

For example when I tested with provided CVVs - 900 (Approved), 901 (Declined).

When I try with 901 the transaction is declined and that is expected. When I change to 900 and try again I've got error - Duplicate Transaction.

This issue can be solved if I close the modal and start again only but this is not good customer experience.

There is no useful response in the iframe communicator.

Could you please advice how to resolve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

To resolve the "Duplicate Transaction" error when using Authorize.Net with a Hosted Page, you should implement a strategy to handle duplicate submissions gracefully.

davidmalans

Hey, Welcome to the community!
Iโ€™m integrating Authorize.Net with a Hosted Page in an iframe modal and facing an issue when a transaction is declined. After a decline, attempting another transaction without closing the modal results in a 'Duplicate Transaction' error. The iframe communicator doesnโ€™t provide useful information for handling this.

Rrobeert

What steps you apply?