cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hosted CIM Return Errors

When customers save transactions, the transaction may throw an error. This error is returned to the hosted iFrame but not back to the origin's domain. Becuase of the difference in origin, the page has no access to the response of the AJAX request. I can however view the response from any HTTP request capturing tool.

Ex. (token and data removed)

{"resultCode":"Error","messageCode":"E00027","messageText":"The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder."}

I would like the ability to specify that I would like the error message back from the hosted CIM page so I can log the response to better provide customer help and security on our end. This response should be appended to the message sent back to the merchant.

Ex. (appedned to resize message sent back to the merchant on error)

action=resizeWindow&width=435&height=521&resultCode=Error&messageCode=E00027&messageText=The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.
lempkepj
1 REPLY 1

Hello @lempk 

Great suggestion.  I've reported your idea to the product team for consideration in a future release. 

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator