cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get status on loaner device application?

I have submitted a request for a loaner device through the following link and I had not received any confirmation email or an email stating the current status of the application. It has been a week after the form submission. Is there a way to get the current statusof the form?

I have also submitted a support through this link and have not received a confirmation email or reply back.

Thank you.

philiphuynh9
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @philiphuynh9,

Sorry about that. I'll reach out to appropriate people and see if I can't get a status on that.

Aaron
All Star

Thank you for your help Aaron.

philiphuynh9

Hi Aaron,

Is there any update on this?

Thank you.

Hi @philiphuynh9,

Response has been overwhelming demand, so we had been out of devices for a couple of weeks. But, we just got some in that should be shipping out to participants by tomorrow.

I'd like to verify for sure that you're in the list that's being shipped to, though. Would you mind emailing me directly with all of the information that you put into the signup form? That way, if for some reason you're not on the list for some reason, I can make sure you still get a device in this shipment.

Please email me directly at aawright@authorize.net

Hi Aaron,

I had sent to your email the information last week. Is there any status updates on this you could share?

Thank you.

The person I'd need to check with is out at the moment, but I'll check with him tomorrow.

Hi Aaron,

Is there any update you could share with me on the current status?

Hi Aaron,

Any news on this?