cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My s health app suddendly stops on Android phone

My s health app suddenly stops while counting my footsteps. I do everything from phone reset to uninstall to install this app again. Please tell me the proper solution

chbabarali995
3 REPLIES 3

Mine has been the same. I know someone said it takes a few days but mine hasn't shown in weeks. I tried a system restore with a backup but that hasn't helped. I'm not sure if a new restore will resolve the issue, but as you mentioned I don't want to do that either. I'm also in 9.2.1 with all the health settings on to track data. If anyone knows of a fix that would be great.

its not a big problem, just uninstall it and then again install it into your Android phone, the updated version will install into your phone. If you again face the problem than it mean that either your phone storage is full or your Andoid phone is of old version which doesn't support the new versions of apps.

helenmiller

I know someone said it takes a few days but mine hasn't shown in weeks. I tried a system restore with a backup but that hasn't helped. I'm not sure if a new restore will resolve the issue, but as you mentioned that quickpayportal don't want to do that either.

Gary69