cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PEGA relief map - data table exported to CSV using JSON

I Tool Pega Training , I have small issue in Pega. So Pega is being used to host a relief map of ranchers and farmers for a conservation project. A data table can be generated with about 20-22 columns. The developer told me that the export to CSV uses a function exposed by Pega to convert a JSON payload to a .CSV file

the problem is, empty cells in the data table on the browser have a "-" (the dash symbol) because our client doesn't want empty data cells. The dashes are not carried over to the .CSV export

the second problem is that a column that displays that data in quotations is being exported to .CSV with double quotations.

I have been going over to the code in developer view trying to figure out where and how that data is being exported that particular way but I can't find the exact string.

Does anyone else have experience with Pega using a JSON command to export a .CSV file?

1 REPLY 1

the .json file is not as well-formed as it used to be. And I need to add some additional logic to check if the last entry was saved. ObjectId = require ('mongoose'). Types.ObjectId SomeModel = require (applicationDir + 'node / models / some.model.js')

https://www.achieveessays.com

ThomasSuare