cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Regarding the integration verification of eCheck and how to securely store user information

I am a newbie in electronic payments and I am currently working on implementing online payments using the authorize eCheck method. I have three questions for everyone:

1. We want to implement automatic debiting of user bank accounts. Based on my research, the common account verification method in the United States is micro-deposit verification, where a merchant sends a small amount of money to the user's linked bank account. After a few days, the user receives the deposited amount, logs into our website to enter the amount, and completes the linking process. However, I did not find this verification method in the authorize documentation. Do we need to implement this verification process ourselves? Or is the micro-deposit verification method I know incorrect?

2. When users bind bank account information on our website, we receive their routing number and account number, and we use the authorize API to transmit this information and create user payment settings. In this case, are we not allowed to store the user's routing number and account number? Is there a way for users to input their bank account information and not go through our interface, but directly go to the authorize page to create payment settings?

3. Regarding users binding bank account information on our website, can we save customerProfileId, and are there any encryption requirements?

0 REPLIES 0