cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Relay Response

I am trying to integrate WordPress eShop plug-in with Authorize.net and have it working pretty well except for what appears to be 2 issues.

1.  It doesn't appear that I am receiving the relay response data from Authorize.net and am not sure how to verify if I am or not - currently...

a.  Form sending -  [x_relay_url] => http://www.smartessentials.com/shopping-cart/thank-you?eshopaction=authorizenetipn to the gateway.

b.  eShop Magic log - shows  - -- Recieved From Gateway -- empty.

c.  eShop shopping cart not clearing.

Questions: 1. What should I be setting up in settings for the Transaction Response section?  I have Relay  Response URL se to http://www.smartessentials.com/shopping-cart/thank-you?eshopaction=authorizenetipn.

2.  Should I be setting up a MD5Hash - currently it is set.

2.  Second e-Shop Thank You page is appearing, but it isn't rendering in my theme. 

Currently I have deactivated all plug-ins except for e-Shop and e-Shop Magic and am using the default them of Twenty 12.  Any help or suggestion on what to try to get this working would be greatly appreciated!  If I need to provide any more information please let me know. 

Tammy

tammyw59
Contributor
13 REPLIES 13

Okay - Question - do I change the x_relay_url or the post url to the below - when I change the post URL (and don't have any x_relay_url) - I get the Authorize.net confirmation page.  If I change the x_relay_url - I get

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Even thought I changed it in the script and FTP'd - I still see https://test.authorize.net - should I be seeing something else - should I have this set (which I do) <input type="hidden" name="x_show_form" value="PAYMENT_FORM" />

Ok - I think I finally set it up like you had suggested and this is what I got:

Learn more about the Authorize.Net Data Validation URL Tool.

REMOTE_ADDR:10.1.186.51
REQUEST_METHOD:POST
HTTP_REFERER:none

This is a test mode transaction.

Field Name Field Value
x_response_code1
x_response_reason_code1
x_response_reason_text(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved.
x_avs_codeP
x_auth_code000000
x_trans_id0
x_methodCC
x_card_typeVisa
x_account_numberXXXX1111
x_first_nameTammy
x_last_nameRisdon
x_company 
x_address2724 Dorr Ave.
x_cityFairfax
x_stateVA
x_zip22072
x_countryUS
x_phone703-698-7750
x_fax 
x_emailtrw@goodergroup.com
x_invoice_num1877058226514751ae76
x_descriptionPurchase From SmartEssentials.com
x_typeauth_capture
x_cust_id 
x_ship_to_first_nameTammy
x_ship_to_last_nameRisdon
x_ship_to_company 
x_ship_to_address2724 Dorr Ave.
x_ship_to_cityFairfax
x_ship_to_stateVA
x_ship_to_zip22072
x_ship_to_countryUS
x_amount38.45
x_tax1.50
x_duty0.00
x_freight0.00
x_tax_exemptFALSE
x_po_num 
x_MD5_HashE7860EDAEBC7E87A1DB199E32579E1A1
x_cvv2_resp_code 
x_cavv_response 
x_test_requesttrue
x_ship_to_postcode22072
ppsubmitProceed to authorize.net »
x_method_availabletrue

So this would indicate that I am getting a response with data in the response arrary - correct?

Yes, it mean you got data from authorize.net. I would turn to testmode off on your test account just in case eshop plugin doesn't work with testmode on.

I really like the eshop plug-in, but spending way too much time trying to get it to work all the way through.  I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good shopping cart that is easily inegrated with Authorize.net.  Thanks - I am starting to pull out my hair!