cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Sandbox] Error creating charges & customer profiles through Authorize.net CIM

Hi All,

All day today I can't seem to get a successful response from Authorize.CIM on the sandbox (apitest.authorize.net) when creating a customer profile (createCustomerProfileRequest) -- I keep getting "An error occurred during processing. Please try again.". This is the XML response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><createCustomerProfileResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00001</code><text>An error occurred during processing. Please try again.</text></message></messages><customerPaymentProfileIdList /><customerShippingAddressIdList /><validationDirectResponseList /></createCustomerProfileResponse>

Is there some form of outage on the CIM sandbox?

rushi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone,

A solution to the performance problem in the sandbox was deployed.  Please confirm if you are able to successfully connect and process test transactions or if you continue to see issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Richard

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hello

We are investigating reports of slow performance and connection timeouts in the sandbox.

I would recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone,

A solution to the performance problem in the sandbox was deployed.  Please confirm if you are able to successfully connect and process test transactions or if you continue to see issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Richard

Yep, I can confirm things are better now. I can create the profiles now.

Hi,

We are seeing the new popup when we login to following sandox authorize.net(https://test.authorize.net/) as test mode/Live mode in that popup. Please let us know the difference between test mode and live mode in sandbox.

Thanks,

Murali

Hello @mlingidi

Setting your gateway to Test Mode turns off processing and it will only validates credential.  On your production gateway, this is useful to prevent actual transactions while configuring your integration.

It is not useful in the sandbox.  Instead, you should always run your sandbox account in live mode.  The sandbox does not connect to the payment network and will never actually process a transaction.

Richard

Hi Team,

I am facing this issue today while create Customer Profile using CIM Api in sandbox environment.  Please have a look into this.

10/17/15 22:15:41,617:  INFO [main] (net.authorize.util.LogHelper:24) - Use Proxy: 'false'

started at : 22:15 

ended at : 22:27

Greatly appriciate your help. THank you. 

Regards,

Anil

I've been having this same issue with my "Sandbox", I keep on receiving a "Error connecting to AuthorizeNet" error response; is there a solution to fixing this issue?

olimits7
Contributor