I have a subscription based business model with a twist. A client will subscribe to my service and pay a set dollar amount every month to be part of the society. No problem, pretty standard stuff. When the client logs into his/her personal page, he can order certain products. I need a method whereby the client pays for the product with a credit card but a price that the client pays gets sent to 2 differenct accounts, one account gets 95% of the cost of the product and a second account gets the remaining 5%of the cost of the product. Can this be accomplished with Authorize.net and standard settings or is this something that needs to be coded (like possibly processing 2 transactions for the client on each purchase)?
I thank you for any insight.