cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SubscriptionID Sort Order

I have some clients that may have multiple subscriptions associated with their CIM (old terminated and usually a single active) and I using the getCustomerProfileRequest method to retrieve the profile and the subsciptionIDs. Once I have retrieved the IDs, I loop over them and retrieve the status each one using ARBGetSubscriptionStatusRequest to find the active subscription.

However, there are times when a client does not renew their membership in time and their active subscription is terminated, so I can't look for an active status. So in these cases, I would want to look for their last subscription. Are the subscirption ids returned in a particular order? Is it simply numeric or are they returned in a created date format?

deanlaw
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Summer requests a relieving and agreeable clothing. Many working ladies go for cotton sarees to beat the hotness. To seem stylish in plain saree this oppressive hotness choose light texture sarees. Choices like cotton silk crepe georgette chiffon are to give some examples ordinarily involved textures in sarees.

Very informative post. I really do hope and pray this stuff works!

Publix Oasis