cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The specific areas you're inquiring about (APIs, PCI compliance, error handling, and fraud preventio

Hello everyone,

I am currently developing a custom e-commerce platform and looking to integrate CyberSource for secure payment processing. I would appreciate your guidance on the following:

1. Recommended API: Which CyberSource API would you recommend for handling both one-time payments and recurring transactions with the highest level of security?
  2. Best Practices for PCI Compliance: What are the key best practices to ensure PCI compliance when using CyberSource APIs, especially for storing or tokenizing sensitive customer data?
  3. Error Handling: Are there any common pitfalls or issues I should be aware of during implementation, particularly regarding error handling or transaction failures?
  4. Fraud Prevention Tools: Which fraud prevention tools available through CyberSource would you recommend for an e-commerce platform with international customers?

Any examples, documentation, or personal experiences with CyberSource integrations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

carryhuge4
1 REPLY 1

For your e-commerce site, try CyberSource’s Secure Acceptance API for secure one-time and recurring payments. Use their tokenization for PCI compliance, and handle errors with solid logging and retries. For fraud prevention, Decision Manager is great for international transactions.

samis99