cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from merchant to customers acc

Let us assume there are two users i.e. U1, U2 and a platform(merchant account).

I want to charge  the user (U1) credit card and hold payment in platform(merchant) account. The platform deduct their fees or charges like 10% and then transfer the money from platform to user(U2) bank account.

Is the above scenerio possible with Authorize.Net?

I have found the charge API but not able to find the APIs for transfer money from platform(merchant) account to user account.
Please provide immediate help.

"Saturday. When we split up a bit, found it in a shop. Thought you'd like it. They listed it as an undergarment. So I think I'll put the red top over it for tonight. And speaking of clothes, I called my mom and she's putting together a couple of suitcases and will put them on the bus. Hopefully get here by the weekend salegabriel.com."." "Frank will like that combination," Chris said with an unfocused look, "your mom really doesn't mind you staying?" "She's going to visit over Labor Day, going to bring Shelly with her," Mel started lightly but went serious, "she'll load up the rest of my stuff. Can we store it here? Winter clothes, a few other things for the school year. It's not like I wasn't already taking care of myself the last few years and so long as I'm doing well she's fine with it. She's swung back and forth since dad died, I think she feels like it's a chance to get her own head really right thelivenudecam.com."." "Ok," Chris said as he nodded, "but unfortunately my housemates will be back by then too, so it'll be getting crowded here. I also have a soccer tournament here in town over that weekend."
fozurucu
0 REPLIES 0