Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

fokstrot
Contributor

Integration method advice Solved

Greetings to the community members, This is my first post on the forum and I hope to find a solution to the issues I am facing. First issue:I will have two different types of transaction options on a website. One type of a transaction is to charge th...

phpdev
Contributor

Batch settlement and limits Solved

Hi,I assume that when i create transactions, the approved ones are kept for settlement later in a batch. The batches would be separate for Credit Card and eCheck type.My query is - what are the limits for total amount and total number of transactions...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

Payment Method in the Batch Details response Solved

The "GetBatchStatistics" API method returns a "GetBatchStatisticsResponseType" object. This type contains a "batch" property of type "BatchDetailsType". The "BatchDetailsType" class defines a property called "paymentMethod". In my test environment, s...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

eCheck transactions and settlement date Solved

Hi there, I read already in several posts that eCheck transactions do not settle in test accounts. So far so good. What about real/production accounts? Do they settle the next day, just like credit card transactions do? Or does it take several days t...

mucle6

Parsing Response from CIM in php

I am trying to parse the transaction ID in php from the xml response given after createCustomerProfileRequest. This is the l code I am using.echo $response;list ($refId, $resultCode, $code, $text, $customerProfileId) = parse_return($response);echo "

"...

phpdev
Contributor

Settlement time for eCheck using CIM Solved

Hi, I wanted to know what is the default settlement time for eCheck payments made using the CIM. The type is for the transaction. The credit card payments were settled on the next day. I had submitted eCheck transactions 3 days ago, but they are sti...

gloria10
Contributor

Transaction ID maximum length in AIM Solved

Hi All, What is the maximum length of a Transaction ID in AIM?In the documentation, it is listed as a string and the transactionIDs that I am receiving from my test application are 10 numbers. Is this the maximum length for field? Thanks,Gloria

phpdev
Contributor

Transaction Declined in eCheck payment method using CIM Solved

Hi, I am posting the below XML through cURL:mynamemyKey299238399832181662621608633 This generates the error: [E00027] This transaction has been declined. When i use the Admin Panel to generate a transaction using this payment profile, it is successfu...

CIM 00007 Error Solved

Hello,I am trying to get a CIM hosted page profile token, for testing purposes, using getHostedProfilePageRequest but I keep getting the famous 00007 Error:User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. My request look like this: MY...

List of CIM Error codes

Where can I find an exhaustive list of CIM error codes. The only documentation I can find is this: http://developer.authorize.net/tools/cimerrorcodes/ The problem is that this list does not seem to match what we are seeing in our application. For exa...

ARB - Alternating between NO RESPONSE and E000007 Solved

In Brief: trying to create subscription. Given all details, and worked my way through other response errors with no problem. However, now, I either get an empty (false) response, or I see an error code E000007 I know the E000007 code has something to...

sonika

Capturing amount again and again

Hello everyone, I am using Authorize.net AIM methodology to perform the payment gateway transactions , now we are making payment in two setps 1. I am using Auth Only to authorize the amount of a card of customer.2. I am using Prior-Auth-Capture to ca...

mucle6

Where are ARB errors sent?

If I create an ARB and the client were to not have enough funds or they were to cancel their credit card. Would I be able to retrieve and filter the error with php?

Testing invalid transactions using CIM

We have customer profiles set up in CIM. We need to test a failed transaction. I read the error generation guide http://developer.authorize.net/tools/errorgenerationguide/ and it says to use zip code 46282 and the transaction will fail. I tried that ...

phpdev
Contributor

CIM: Recurring Billing Crons

Hi,I wanted to know how we can use recurring billing in CIM.What are the various parameters to set when I specify "recurringBilling" to TRUE in the CIM.Can you help me by giving some example about the parameters? Thanks,PhpDev

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

sandbox transaction key changes all the time Solved

Over the past 2 years or so, my sandbox transaction key changes out from under me every few days or so. It is not me that is changing it. I emailed authnet support about this several months ago and they were like ha ha why don't you change your passw...

Hosted CIM Return Errors

When customers save transactions, the transaction may throw an error. This error is returned to the hosted iFrame but not back to the origin's domain. Becuase of the difference in origin, the page has no access to the response of the AJAX request. I ...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

Question regarding fields in the BatchStatisticType class

The BatchStatisticType class has a bunch of boolean flags that seem to be redundant. For example, these two private bool returnedItemAmountFieldSpecified;private bool returnedItemAmountSpecified1Field; are used to indicate whether “returnedItemAmount...

EddieLascu88CNP
Regular Contributor

Customer notification for credit card expiration date

For PCI considerations, it is forbidden to store credit card numbers and expiration dates. However, our client has asked us, the developer of the system, to investigate a possibility to notify the customers of the imminent expiration of the credit ca...

orwe

Sending encrypted data in merchant defined fields.

We use Authorize.Net to collect payments for some kind of verification process of our potential customers. The process requires asking the users for their SSN (social security number). As this is sensitive data, we don't store it in our database. Whe...

Authorize.net Update recurrent billing using ARB

Hello, I asked the same question at stackoverflow.com. Anyway, my question is related to updating ARB subscription. I would like to know, if we can send XML data having no data in the XML element. For instance, is this xml data valid for updating ARB...

anandh

FSA/HSA cards

Hi: Can anyone help in helping me with the process to accept HSA/FSA cards? What are steps to be done. We are using CIM and Direct Post Method to perform the transaction authorization and capturing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Problem With Sample Application - Error 87 Solved

Running a SIM eComm transaction. Phone support says I need to setup X_Merchant but I cannot find out where I set that up for SIM. I have turned 'off" everything in the Virtual Terminal Settings. I am running pure eComm with (phone support verified) C...

CIM: Duplicate Payment Profile Solved

Hi All, We are trying to use WHMCS billing software and Authorize.net CIM. Here is what we are trying to do: The customer goes into WHMCS and enters their cc information. We then store the information in Authorize.net CIM (and only the last 4 digits ...

JavaScript/AJAX on SIM relay response page?

Hey All, Can anyone (preferably an auth.net engineer, if they read these) shed some light on what is/is not allowed in the content of a SIM relay response page? I have a SIM relay response page that has some JavaScript that automatically forwards my ...