Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Mitas

Exception thrown using C# AIM dll on gateway request send

We are using the AIM C# dll provided with the following code: request = new CardPresentAuthorizationRequest(pd.Amount, pd.Track1Data.StringNull(), pd.Track2Data.StringNull());request.TestRequest = (pd.TestTransaction ? "1" : string.Empty); request.Ad...

ARB respone return NULL

Hi, i've stucking on this problem. Everything works fine on my site and localhost yesterday but today when i came back to check out something. I got this issue (my localhost is still working fine). I can not update, create, update.....etc because the...

Partial Authorization using the Java SDK (AIM)

Hello, I'm writing a java application using the Java SDK (AIM). I try to create a method which handles partial authorization transaction. I set x_allow_partial_auth=true by using merchant.setAllowPartialAuth(true);and then created a transaction by us...

PlugIn for xtc commerce

Hello,We have an Online Shop here in the US and we´re looking for an plugin were customers can pay with creditcard. The Shop Sytem is an xtc commerce. So is it possible to use Authorize.net for an xtc commerce online shop system? I could´t find out. ...

Authorize and capture transactions

Hi guys, Does anybody know if Authorize.Net can authorize for a certain amount and then settle the same transaction with 2 different captures? Thanks J

CDeCinko
Contributor

x_duplicate_window no longer working

We have succesfully relied upon the x_duplicate_window value being passed to block users who attempt to submit multiple transactions in a short amount of time. This worked well for several years, until recently when the value seems to now be ignored....

Visa card details not working

Hey i have a problem visa card details for 4111111111111111 is working fine but when am trying to give some other vaild card details am getting recharge failed.Doi have to do anything in my account have seen some where like i haveto switch back to li...

crmGuy
Contributor

Length restrictions on SDK Order.InvoiceNumber?

Are there any length restrictions on the Authorize.Net SDK Order.InvoiceNumber in CIM? I know it's a string so length shouldn't be an issue on the object itself, but is there any limitation within CIM itself? Thanks!

X-cart checkout form

Hello, We are running an x-cart site that integrates with Authorize.net. Everything is currently working well except there is not a standard field for 'Company Name' on the checkout form for the billing information so we had to add a custom field to ...

Card Present Transactions with the XML AIM API Solved

I am trying to process Card Present transactions through the XML API but I'm running into some errors in the test environment. Do I have any mistakes in my request here? authCaptureTransaction 1.00 %B4111111111111111^SMITH/JOHN ^1612101976110...

merchant account

I am in the process of setting up an LLC in the US which will be providing my IT support clients based in India with merchant accounts as platforms for Internet merchant services along with third party payment gateway services. Would authorize.net be...

ARB Billing first payment

How long before an ARB transaction completes the first payment? Assuming no delay or trial was specified.

How can I prepopulate the transaction amount with a URL (DPM)?

Hi, I've set my site up basically entirely using the php SDK. I've got it working fine with a live account in test mode. Now what I want to do is set my self up with a billing system. The basic idea is that I'll send an email that contains a link to ...

Linked Credit with XML API

I'm having troulbe doing a linked credit with the AIM XML API. It tells me "expirationDate" is required, even though the guide says that expirationDate is only required for unlinked credits. Here are the requests and responses: http://pastebin.com/Nu...

AIM XML guide feedback

http://www.authorize.net/support/AIM_guide_XML.pdf While this guide is very verbose, I'm having a hard time knowing which field is a child of what. The table format doesn't really help much. An end tag is indicated simply by a bold line. The names ar...

Super Slow DPM response times

We've integrated our site with the DPM method. We are timing how long it takes between the time we initially post to Auth.net and how long it takes before the reservation-relay page is posted back to from the auth.net servers. Some of our transaction...

Firefox Warning on Relay Response

I've seen similar threads here, but I didn't find anyone asking quite the same thing, so here we go: I'm working on a WooCommerce plugin that adds Authorize.Net. There are others that do so, but not in quite the same way. Because of certain restricti...

Can we do Auth_Only option again an agin

Hi, I tried to Authorize the card using AUTH_ONLY transaction for AVS prior to a CAPTURE.Do we have to use AUTH_ONLY transaction or can we do CREDIT staright away. Also, is there any problem if we use AUTH_ONLY again and again. Please help me regardi...

When is the last 4 digits needed?

I develop software that has support for multiple gateways. The customer chooses which gateway they want to do by selecting the appropraite plugin. I'm trying to keep a standard plugin API, but one thing that is different from Authorize.Net and other ...

Card Present and Checks?

Is it possible for a CP account to process Checks (eCheck) in production? I signed up for a CP sandbox account, and I can't seem to be able to do eChecks.

coolcat
Contributor

wire transfers on a site

Hi all, I have worked with authorize.net to setup up credit card and ACH checking account payments on a site. But now I am curious if there is also a way to support wire transfers on the site also... (or if that is even possible on a site)... Thanks ...

ARB SOAP and RefID

Parameter 'refId' is not defined in ARB wsdl. So it's impossible to pass it to webservice method call.

Direct Post Method with Php causing problems in test environment

I have using test account in order check my code and transactions.I am using local server for thos purpose i am using xampp package. I have designed all required files and did whatever the page http://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminute...

CIM hosted page will not submit after saving account info... Solved

Hello, I have read the two other threads i could find on this subject but still have not been able to solve this problem. From what i can tell this is a cross site scrpting/iframe issue. this issue only materializes for some people on older systems/b...

nopCommerce ChasePaymentech

Hi, I am looking to implement Chase Paymentech payment system in nopCommerce. Can this be done using Authorize.Net? If so, how can this be accomplished? Is there a plugin already available for nopCommerce/Chase Paymentech integration? If not, how doe...

AIM Some fields not showing...

Hello. I am working with a 3rd party software that integrates with Authorize.net and the only collect the client's credit card info but not the billing address. I was told that I could add other fields but I have tried and they don't show up in the m...

Integrate with card swiper

Hi, We are building a vending machine solution for a client using Android. Is it possible to use card swiper device to get card information and process payment? I checked with the current Android SDK. But I don't see any API support card swiper. My e...