Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

hendra

Valid x_header_html_payment_form ? Solved

Hi again guys. My customer is requesting me to customize the header of her hosted payment form with a logo which leads to her homepage. I think the following little piece of code should fit nicely there:

However, if I'm going to put that as the v...

jkirkerx
Contributor

Coding for Gift Cards

I'm finally working with gift cards, using the named value pair from back in 2007. What card number are people using for gift card testing, and dollar amount used for getting back a gift card balance in response field 55? Any insight into split token...

ARB Recurring questions on failed credit cards

I am new on integrating Authorize.net on my application. I am doing an ARB integration on my application. I have a scenario on my application which goes like this.Every month I charged my client with $50. There are times when my client's credit card ...

Refund using AIM for a unsettled transaction

Hello, I need to refund an amount less than that of orginal transaction amount for an unsettled transaction using AIM. If I'm using CREDIT method, I can only refund to a settled transaction. For an unsettled transaction I need to use VOID method. But...

avance

CIM Auth+Capture approved with invalid card code

I'm having a problem using the C# SDK and the CIM. I'm able to create a customer record, add a card with an invalid security code and then perform an auth+capture and get an approved back. I've configured our Authorize account so it should send back ...

lduros

ARB, future start date, and credit card validity

Hi:When you create an ARB payment with today's start date, the transaction is said to be processed the day after at 2AM Pacific Time. When a request is made to ARB, however, is the credit card checked for validity? Is there a need at all to make a AU...

Error: Automated Recurring Billing is not enabled.

Hi guys, I am helping my client to integrate ARB into his site. I firstly used a developer account and finish integrating, it works fine. Then I changed to a production account(login id, key and url), it suggests me this error. I tried to search in t...

ARB .. Credit Card expires before the start of the subscription.

We're using ARB to take recurring donations. Recently got the error "Credit Card expires before the start of the subscription." for someone trying to set up a yearly recurring donation. Problem is that the donation starts in 12 months and their CC ex...

Update transaction details with transaction ID

We would like to update a customer's shipping address at the transaction level after "Authorizing" the transaction and before capture. We have the transaction ID, and thought we could use that to update the transaction's shipping information. I can't...

mallen
Regular Contributor

Wp-ecommerce error Unable to find the wrapper https Solved

Im setting this error on page before anything is submitted. Warning: is_readable() [function.is-readable]: Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? I know my certificate is set up becuase I used it wit...

Error MD5

Hello guys hope you can help im getting this error: Error -- not AuthorizeNet. Check your MD5 Setting. Im using the following platforms: Wordpress v. 3.5.1WooCommerce Authorize.net DPM Gateway by WooThemes version 1.4.3WooCommerce by WooThemes versio...

mynkow

ARB without using our own CC page Solved

1) Is it possible to redirect our user to Authorize.net web page form where they can enter CC information. We do not want to use our own page for such information. 2) Same question for AIM 3) If users go trough AIM can I get some kind of an ID which ...

AuthNet Sdk Not Working in Xcode

Hello, I am just trying to integrate the SDK of ios to my app, but for test perpus i followed the following step but SDK seems not working 1. I have created the Developer accout at test.authorize.net2. I download the SDK from the http://developer.aut...

SDK NOT WORKing for IOS

Hello, I am just trying to integrate the SDK of ios to my app, but for test perpus i followed the following step but SDK seems not working 1. I have created the Developer accout at test.authorize.net2. I download the SDK from the http://developer.aut...

hendra

SIM Relay Response basic API authentication?

Hi guys.Please excuse if I'm posting in the wrong thread, or if this has been asked before. I'm a new here and am having difficulty finding an answer to my situation, as follows: I'm currently in Test Phase 1, and am using SIM relay response to autho...

Help! Format of Sample Sim looks wonky, no idea how to fix

I've inhereted a website with my new job and I'm trying to integrate Authorize.net PHP SIM into a nopcommerce site being hosted on our old web developer's computers. The website isn't live yet so anything I'm adding has had to be done through an FTP....

Posting without using <forms> on an aspx page

Howdy! So, I might have phrased the topic wrong.This is my first time encountering this situation and the first time using the authorize.net API. Before I begin, let me say that I tried searching and did not turn up anything similar to my situation. ...

integrating sdk without authorz ui

in authorize.net sdk there are ui files which are initiated when we call the payment method, is there a way we can exclude those files and just directly call the API to make transactions?

lduros

Unique Subscriber/Customer ID with Authorize.net ARB

Hi:I am trying to detect whether or not a customer entering a credit card and billing info is purchasing a given subscription item for the first time or not (I want to grant a free trial or not using a startDate in a few days or on the same day.) Doe...

Registration automation

Hi,I'm working on a android application to accept mobile payments, so far using the test account i could authorize, accept payments. I have a question about registration part, is there a way to automate the device registration without login in to web...

lduros

Does ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest require a Credit Card?

The subject says it all:Are you required to enter/reenter a credit card when using ARBUpdateSubscriptionRequest, even if the credit card does not change from the initial creation?Also, can you update a subscription request (i.e.: renew it) after the ...

hobbes

DPM Clarifications

Integrating DPM for the first time. I've read many of the DPM posts as well as the docs. Still need some clarification though: 1. The sample PHP code has $md5_setting = $api_login_id . What should the MD5 value really be? DPM docs don't seem to expla...

Amex Track 1

Hi guys, A friend of mine has just started to process credit cards again using custom software he used before but he has a new magstripe reader. Something I noticed is that Amex cards he processes no longer has the spaces in-between the PAN numbers (...

jbh1977
Contributor

Confirming How To Test With A Live/Non Developer Merchant Account

Hello, I just want to confirm that things haven't changed since I last asked Tech Support about this. When I move out of development credentials and put in the credentials of my client, I believe there are a set # of test cc's I can use for one time ...

Question about USING the DPM Method

Hey, I was wondering If i can use the directPostDemo function to process transaction on a live working website. I would just modify the code a little bit. Thanks

jbh1977
Contributor

ARB - 2 Quick Questions I Want To Confirm

Hey,I just want to confirm that with ARB that we 1.) *must* use AIM to process the first payment immediately, not ARB and 2.) If I set a start date for the next month on the 15th, it will bill every other month (I will set it to bill monthly) on each...

Integration Question (Android Mobile with Windows Server)

We have a custom Android applicatoin that we use on mobile devices to check people in to our system. It communicates with a local Windows server via web services. We would like to be able to take payments on the mobile device in the following way:Per...

shkkmo
Contributor

Simulating AIM response reason codes for testing

Hi, I'm looking for a way to trigger a specific response reason code for testing purposes. I found:http://www.authorize.net/resources/files/ErrorGenerationGuide.pdf but it doesn't seem to discuse response reason codes in general. I'm trying to trigge...