Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

field size

Where can I find max size for all message fields? Thanks,Juan SilvaMy Small Bizz, LLC

jlvn
Contributor

Timeout with CIM createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest

Hello, I am encountering an issue that only seems to happen from time to time. I am using the HTTP POST method for CIM with the URL at https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api. Occasionally, certain calls to createCustomerProfileTransaction will ...

biot

Generating the Unique Transaction Fingerprint

In the submitting transactions sec of the SIM manual it makes ref to sample code for UTF generation. Checked the an developer samples at http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/samplecode/ and do not see it. Can someone point me to it. Much thanks.

microweb
Contributor

SIM not displaying form Solved

I am creating an application that is using SIM hosted payment pages for processing payments. I currently and using my test account before switching to my client's real authorize.net account. The form on my site is posting to: https://test.authorize.n...

Hosted CIM and CCV Validation

Hi Everyone, I have just set up my first hosted CIM integration and everything is going well with my test account. My goal is to have users enter a CC profile via hosted CIM then i will bill them immediately for the first month of their subscription,...

Which type of API is best applicable for me?

I am creating an iPhone app which accepts credit card payments and here is my use-case 1 - Product data stored on my server2 - iPhone app pulls product data from server3 - User uses iPhone to select products to buy4 - User is taken to a checkout page...

biot

NOPdesign cart integration Question

The NOPdesign cart is relatively simple to use. See http://www.nopdesign.com/freecart/. The suggested gateway syntax for authorize.net is: The CheckoutCart () script hands off the following to the gateway: x_Versionx_Show_Formx_Descriptionx_Amou...

three3
Contributor

Submit payment without the CVV

I am trying to submit a payment without the CVV number using the AIM API. I am able to submit the payment, but when the charge occurs, it says the CVV number does not match ("No Match") in the Merchant Interface even though I am not submitting a valu...

ECHECK being declined for 103 response reason code

I'm sending an ECHECK message with, what I can tell from the samples should be a fully filled out message. Looking up the response reason code, 103, it says something about not providing a password. The problem is, that I don't seen anywhere in the A...

voidix

AIM and AVS/CCV

I would like some transactions to be run through the AVS/CCV fraud filter, and other transactions not be run through this filter. If a transaction is submitting with an address field or CCV field, does it bypass the Fraud filters? I would like the AV...

Merchant Boarding API only showing 2 processors?

We have embedded a form using the Merchant Boarding API. When we submit the getResellerProcessorsRequest we are getting the following response. id=2, displayName=FDC, acquirerId=0, acquirerIdSpecified=false id=15, displayName=FDCO, acquirerId=0, acqu...

mallen
Regular Contributor

Convert from AIM to CIM Solved

I have this cart and it uses the AIM method. I need to use the CIM. Searching through allthe files there is only one file called Authorize.net.php Below is the code on this page. setup('login','password','testmode'); } function actions () { add_actio...

pincus

CIM getCustomerProfileRequest ..Please Help

whenever I try to post getCustomerProfileRequest the borwser will just hang and retur gateway timeout. this only happens if I put a correct customer profileID, but if I put a wrong profileid it will respond that the prfofile was not found. and getCus...

Reading credit card track data.

Hello, We are developing a POS in Filemaker Pro 12 Advanced and going to process card present transactions via Authorize.Net.For this we are going to use 'Plastic' plugin from 360 works. This plugin has the function that takes the track data as param...

Atif
Contributor

CVV number text field in SIM method

in my form dispalying only card code text not dispalying card code text field how to dispaly textfield for card code thanq

Atif
Contributor

CVV Number in SIM method Solved

i want to display CVV number Textfield in Authorize.net SIM method form.. how to dispaly CVV number Textfield in Authorize.net SIM metho form Thanq

Error submitting transaction

I know this is an old error, but I am new to authorized.net and all of the information I have found concering this issue makes no sense to me. The issue is I submit a transaction and I get this error "An error occurred while trying to report this tra...

CIM - Error Code E00045 Solved

Hi Everybody, I dont know why this is wrong, can you let me know how to fix it ? It works fine some months ago. ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CIM_LOGIN . ' ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CIM_TRANSACTION_KEY . ' ' . $customers_info->fields['cim...

Alpha Software xBasic

Hi all, I am an Alpha developer, I know non of you probable have ever heard of then, that is a big part of my problem. I can not use any of the code samples out there, but I can do XML. So here is my question, which of the Authorize.net interfaces is...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

How to trap error in CIM XML API?

I'm calling the CIM APIs using raw xml strings from PHP. It works fine. But when I try to trap an error, it seems impossible. When an error occurs (card declined, etc), it actually blows up my code. So I tried to wrap it in PHP's try/catch block. Tha...

Transaction Lag Solved

I have a ecommerce site connecting to the Authorize.Net gateway using, I believe is using the AIM Method in PHP (I was not the original developer of the code). It is company code (developed in house by the company I work for). This code has been used...

AIM and ARB regarding PCI

Trying to get an understanding of the PCI scope I am putting myself in by integrating ARB, which as I understand, can only be truely integrated through AIM. It would seem that since the page where they will be created will need to post to my server f...

bug in AuthorizeNetCIM.php

I tried to check the validation results after creating a customer payment profile in CIM. Here's the code snipet: $rsp = $req->createCustomerPaymentProfile($cim_customer_id, $payment_profile);$vr = $rsp->getValidationResponses();... there's a php war...

Atif
Contributor

how to redirect to home page or merchant website after order process

how to redirect to merchant's website or to home page... or how to dispaly success message or error message after completing order process..am using relay response in SIM method.... please give me sample source code for redirection.. please help as s...

Atif
Contributor

Redirect to Mercahnts website

In Which Method(DPM,SIM,AIM) possible order process completion successfull message dispalyed in merchants page... and after completion of order process redirt to mercahnts page.... redirect to my website after ordre process....or how to show successf...

Atif
Contributor

Receipt Method

Am using Realy Url Method that is working fine but i want to show Hosted Receipt Page.. after applying Relay Url Method Am not getting Hosted Receipt.how can i get now Thanq