cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getHostedPaymentPageRequest to select eCheck radio button on payment hosted page

I'm integrating accept payment with my website. i have two buttons "Pay By CreditCard" and "Pay by eCheck". 

i want to select Bank Account when user clicks Pay by echeck and select credit card based on user selection when redirect to authorize net payment hosted page. is there way to do this, anything i can pass with transactionRequest.  I went through the documents, didn't find it. 

gpAuthorize
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html#Hosted_Form_Parameter_Sett...

hostedPaymentPaymentOptions{"cardCodeRequired": false, "showCreditCard": true, "showBankAccount": true, "customerProfileId": false}

View solution in original post

gpAuthorize
2 REPLIES 2

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html#Hosted_Form_Parameter_Sett...

hostedPaymentPaymentOptions{"cardCodeRequired": false, "showCreditCard": true, "showBankAccount": true, "customerProfileId": false}
gpAuthorize

I feel like I'm drowning in the online payments world. I don't think my request is very complicated or involved but I'm struggling to find a solution.

We have an accounting software that we use for quotes and invoices and we won't change that. We are emailing these to customers and we provide instructions for check payments. I'd like to offer an online payment option via ACH which I have found many services that offer this.

My "unique" requirements are that I have no need to use their invoicing feature (in fact I specifically don't want to), and I also want the service to host the payment form (I don't want to add something to my own website). I just want to provide a common URL on the bottom of my own invoices where a customer can go to input 1) their invoice number, 2) their payment amount, 3) their ACH payment information, etc. and then submit their payment.

hype2