cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Redirect to Accept Hosted URL

Thank you for your help.

I'm building a project in TypeScript, React, and Next.js.  Please excuse some bad practices as I'm currently trying to get the initial integration working.

I have a `/lib/authorizeNet.ts` file with a `getHostedPaymentPageRequest()` function. This function successfully (200) returns a token, which is a very long string.

I have a `/test.ts` file with a sample `transactionRequest` and `HostedPaymentSettings`. At the bottom of the file, I call `getHostedPaymentPageRequest(transactionRequest, hostedPaymentSettings)` and it successfully returns the token.

Finally, I have a `/app/payment/page.tsx,` it's as follows:

import { testGetHostedPaymentPageRequest } from "@/lib/test"

export default async function Payment() {
	const token = await testGetHostedPaymentPageRequest()

return (
		<>
			{typeof token === "string" ? (
				<form
					method="post"
					action="https://test.authorize.net/payment/payment/"
					id="formAuthorizeNetTestPage"
					name="formAuthorizeNetTestPage"
				>
					<input type="hidden" name="token" value={token} />
					<button type="submit">Continue to Payment</button>
				</form>
			) : (
				<h1>Hello World</h1>
			)}
		</>
	)
}

In short, it gets a token, creates a simple form, and a button, which when clicked should bring you to the correct sandbox URL with the payload for token. It does this successfully, as I can see in the Network tab.

I end up on https://test.authorize.net/payment/payment/ with several 505 errors. I don't know if my form code is incorrect because it's not bringing me to /payment/payment/token=${token} or something like this. Could you please tell me how I can resolve this issue?

Here's the network payload.

payload.png

davidlbowman
2 REPLIES 2

It will no longer let me edit the original post, but I've figured out one problem, but now have another. When I removed the last `/` from `.../payment/payment/` to `.../payment/payment`, it seems to work a bit better. No more 505s, but I'm getting this:timeout.png

davidlbowman

Okay, my issue was I was using the same customer name over again, so the token was dead. 

Last question, is it possible to use an iframe on localhost?