cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Cybersource API Integration - Unable to Retrieve Payment Information

I'm currently facing an issue while trying to integrate the Cybersource APIs into my system for payment processing. I've followed the documentation and guidelines provided by Cybersource, but I seem to be stuck at a particular point.The problem I'm encountering is related to retrieving payment information after a transaction has been processed. I've successfully implemented the API calls for initiating payments and handling responses, but when I attempt to retrieve detailed payment information using the provided endpoint, I'm not getting the expected results. Instead, I'm either receiving an error response or incomplete data.

RubyGrace28
1 REPLY 1

I understand your frustration. When encountering issues with API integration, it's essential to review your code for any potential errors and ensure that you're sending the correct request to Cybersource's endpoint. Additionally, double-check that you're handling authentication and error responses properly. If the problem persists, reaching out to Cybersource's support or developer community for guidance can be helpful in resolving the issue effectively. Good luck with your integration!

spectra