cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST API for Payment Account Validation

Hi

I am aware that Visa, Cybersource, MasterCard, Stripe and other providers provide validating the Firstname, Lastname, address, Card number and CVV2.

But the problem is with pricing. I did not find any provider that gives pricing for this API alone. I understand that their pricing model is that way and they get their revenue by taking part of the payment.

Can anyone please tell me if there is any API where can validate my user's information is legit by verifying their card details - First name, last name, address, Card Number and CVV2?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

The Payment Account Validation API provides several methods that you can use to determine if a particular Visa account is valid and in good standing.  The API currently provides three methods of account validation: Account Verification (also known as a $0 authorization), Address Verification, and Card Verification Value (CVV2) Validation.  The ability to pre-validate an account increases the probability of a successful, seamless transaction flow.

There are many situations in which you may need to know if a Visa account provided by your customer is valid before making services available to that customer in your project. Examples include validating a sender and/or recipient account before initiating a money transfer between them or validating an account before loading it into a digital wallet or card-on-file repository.

The Payment Account Validation API offers several methods that you can use to determine if a particular Visa account is valid and in good standing. Before using the API, it is important to understand what the available methods are and how they work. The API currently has three methods of account validation: Account Verification, the Address Verification Service (AVS), and Card Verification Value (CVV2) Validation. 

Michael325