cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap hybris intergration issues

Hi all,

I'm new to Cybersource and I’d like to ask whether the SAP Hybris plugin provided by Cybersource supports Hybris 2211 or higher versions. What payment solution is used in the current extension? While using it, I noticed that the checkout page still uses /flex/v1/keys?format=JWT to get the JWT token. I'm concerned whether this endpoint is outdated and no longer valid, as I couldn’t find any documentation confirming if it’s correct. Could there be issues when integrating with newer versions of SAP Commerce? Do we need to make any additional adjustments, like updating API endpoints?

Please help with this. Thanks in advance.

steven0129
3 REPLIES 3

For your questions:

1. Hybris Version Compatibility: To confirm if the Cybersource SAP Hybris plugin supports Hybris 2211 or higher, I recommend checking the latest documentation or reaching out to Cybersource support. They can provide specific details on compatibility with newer versions.

2. Payment Solution: The payment solution used by the extension should be detailed in the plugin documentation or release notes. If it's not clear, contacting Cybersource directly would be a good idea for accurate information.

3. Endpoint Validity: Regarding the  endpoint, it’s possible that it might be outdated. I suggest verifying this with Cybersource or looking through the latest documentation to ensure you're using the correct endpoints for your version of SAP Commerce.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, Cybersource support should be able to help you out.

waqaskh12

Hi,

The SAP Hybris plugin provided by Cybersource typically supports specific versions of SAP Commerce. As of now, the plugin might not officially support Hybris 2211 or higher. The endpoint /flex/v1/keys?format=JWT you mentioned is used for generating JWT tokens, and if you're concerned it might be outdated, I recommend checking Cybersource’s latest documentation or contacting their support for the most current information. They can provide guidance on whether any API endpoint updates or additional adjustments are needed for compatibility with newer SAP Commerce versions.

Hope this helps

leestanton

The Cybersource SAP Hybris plugin does support versions of Hybris up to 2211. However, you are correct to be cautious about the /flex/v1/keys?format=JWT endpoint. Cybersource is transitioning to newer API versions, and it's possible that the endpoint could become outdated. I recommend checking the latest Cybersource documentation or contacting their support to confirm whether this specific endpoint is still valid. For newer versions of SAP Commerce, you might need to update the API endpoints and perform additional adjustments to ensure compatibility.

leestanton