cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all,

We operate as a service provider, rather than a single merchant. A lot of our merchants are not too tech savvy so asking them to generate a public key (we're switching almost all merchants to Accept.JS from AIM) is like pulling teeth most of the time. Maybe when a merchant signs up a public client key is automatically generated for them or there could be an API request that generates a key for them so we can obtain the key from a 'getMerchantDetailsRequest'.

Also once again: love your service, your API is much better documented than a lot of your competitors, it's much more robust and the Accept.js library is easy to handle.

Myles

3 Comments

I believe this may already be present. If that is the case moderation can delete this product idea if they like.

Azamatus

Hello all,

I have a question that is very important to me. I don't know how to create a topic so I write here). Sorry about that.

Why there is no setEmail() method when creating a new subscription? 

message"The element 'billTo' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'email' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'. List of possible elements expected: 'country' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'."  

Here it is clear that there is no such element. Is there any other way to implement this?

Here is code: 

$billTo = new AnetAPI\NameAndAddressType();
$billTo->setFirstName($data['firstname']);
$billTo->setLastName($data['lastname']);
$billTo->setEmail($data['email']);

Thanks!

Status changed to: Delivered
Anurag
Moderator Moderator

Hi @menudrive-myles

Just to update on it if you are calling the getMerchantDetailsRequest API .

and  if the public key is not generated , it will be generated automatically and returned in the response . 

You can call the getMerchantDetails API on behalf  of the merchant by using the  OAuth token 

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/oauth.html

Thanks

Anurag