cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paladinlogic

We presently use Authorize.net with Iconic, our mobile ERP and point of sale solution for iOS.  As of October 2015, merchants are being required to support Chip and PIN to avoid new liabilities imposed by the major credit card companies (including VISA, which appears to own the company that provides the Authorize.Net service)  It would seem imperative that payment gateways allow for Chip and PIN transactions.  From everything I see--though I hope I am mistaken--Authorize.Net does not yet support Chip and PIN in its AIM interface (even for Card-Present transactions) despite its close ties with VISA.  All of the searching I have done through the forums and developer documentation have not produced any results.

We need to be able to develop our Chip and PIN solution now, well in advance of the October deadline.  Please implement this (if it does not already exist) and/or direct us to the documentation on how to pass ARQC (or equivalent cryptogram) data to the Authorize.Net payment gatway to support EMV/Chip and PIN transactions.

23 Comments
ema65

I haven’t acquired any new Authorize documentation concerning sending EMV tag records to their processing servers for chip card processing. Based on the messages in this chain, it does no longer appear like desirable news in EMV with authorize Internet website. Please respond either way. If it is not going to take place by 10/1/15, I want to recognize this so I can plan.

yhet83

Yes its an interesting idea I will also take exopereince of it if you succeed in it  am currently working on this website project and you can check it also.

dscs

we could get the information about the EMV chips like this (It would seem imperative that payment gateways allow for Chip and PIN transactions.) more information regarding this kind of issue check out here https://thewebmailguide.com/