cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AIM, CIM, DPM, or SIM - how can I tell?

We need to confirm our PCI Compliance and the developer who set up the site is no longer available. Can you tell me how I can find out which method of API integration was used to set up the payment system? We are using Membermouse for our subscription based membership and I do see there is an option to select Authorize.net or Authorize.net CIM. CIM is not selected, so I can rule that out. The payments are processed on our site, they do not leave to go to an Authorize.net site. 

I have been in contact with Authorize.net three different times and they say they can not help me. Can anyone help? I just need to know what to look for. It is a wordpress based website. I don't know what other information you might need.

sellectsales
4 REPLIES 4

Is the credit card information being sent to your server?

Do you have access to project?

jsstudz

Hello @sellectsales

If you are using MemberMouse, this may be a question they can best answer.  That said, I did a quick search and found a list of instructions for setting out MemberMouse for Authorize.Net that may help you locate how it's configured.

http://support.membermouse.com/support/solutions/folders/9000139273

Richard

Thanks! I will check that out. I am pretty sure it is AIM, but need to confirm that.

I don't know if the credit card information is being sent to our server. I do know the payments are processed on our site. I don't have a way to access the credit card information, if that helps.