cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARB integration using SOAP

i hope somebody can help me with  a problem on ARB integration with ASP.NET C#. i have already followed the suggestions (adding the web service) but it seems the methods are still not identified as from the web service.

Keeps on giving me this error:

The type or namespace name 'ARBCreateSubscriptionRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

i used the using directive:

using ArbApiSoap;

also i have attached the web service to my website files using ftp since it was working on my local host. I have attached all the files on the Web References to my domain folder.

I'm not sure if this is the proper way. can sombody direct me to the right path please.

thank you.

chi2king
1 REPLY 1

Hey there,

It doesn't look like anyone has responded yet, but someone still may have feedback on the specific code you're looking for. I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Michelle
Developer Community Manager

Michelle
All Star